4 Years Later...

After the incident when Scott Pilgrim had defeated Gideon Graves. Scott and Romana Flowers have been living happily for the past four years as Scott got a slightly better job. Around this time as well Sex Bob omb being very successful and going on tour.

Friday: 12:30

Scott and Romana were at home since they were both off of work. Scott was cooking up some delicious garlic bread as they finish up "Alright! Foods done!" He says. "You know we're both gonna be fat if we keep eating garlic bread right?" Romana replies before she starts to eat one anyway. "Yeah well, you said that once we on our first date but look nothing happened yet." Scott says as they both eat the garlic bread.

"So Scott what do you wanna do today?" Ramona looks at him, "Hm? Oh! I know I heard they opened a new arcade!" Scott has heard about this arcade for some time now and was pretty excited on going since it had been recently open for about two weeks. "Okay why not let's go."

After saying that they both walked down through the snow and manage to see the arcade, Ramona looks over at Scott to see the joy in his eyes like an excited puppy who's ready to play fetch as they enter. They both enter seeing it packed as people were playing games, eating food and enjoying themselves. "Wow! This is amazing!" Scott says in awe as he goes and cashed some of his money for tokens as he saw a familiar ninja game that he and a friend of his Knives Chau played in their old arcade before being closed down since the since the building got caught on fire.

"You okay Scott?" Ramona asked "yeah... um I'll be right back I'm gonna go play some games okay." He quickly dashes to the game and puts in the tokens and starts playing. "Huh, great." Ramona sighs before hearing a lot of noise coming from a crowd of people surrounding a game as her curiosity lead her to walk over to the pretty big crowd as she manages to get through most of them to see what had made such a big crowd form.

She notices a man playing in a middle of a dance game like Dance, Dance Revolution. As he was playing on a very hard difficulty and was killing it with a perfect combo.

She then could also hear whispers from the crowd, "who is this guy?" One man asks. "I heard he was from New York and was a top player at his arcade their." Hearing all of this it made Ramona think a little since she felt like she has heard of this person before.

But then the song finishes as he completes it with ease as the game says "YOU ARE A DISCO FREAK!! PERFECT COMBO!!" As the crowd cheered for this man as he had the best score and when he goes to enter his nickname "Crow". Ramona stops as her eyes widen for a moment when she remembers something long ago...

Flash back: She stands there when no one is around her but notices she's back in New York. Weirded out by what's happening she turns around to see a boy and a girl a bit more younger into their mid-high school years as they were both playing the same game the guy was playing earlier. "Your not gonna beat me!" She he's a voice that resembles of her own. "Oh really? Then let's see" The boy says as they kept playing until the song ended. They both looked a little tired when in shock they both see they tied. As the machine said "YOU BOTH ARE THE PERFECT DUO!!" The boy lightly laughed a little "yeah maybe we are the perfect pair, huh Ramona?" She looks to her younger self look at the boy "yeah, maybe we do." They both slowly hold hands when Ramona felt a hand on her shoulder as she turns around to see Scott and the arcade as well.

"Hey you okay? Looks like you saw a ghost?" He lightly laughs and smiles. "Um no it was nothing, hey can we go somewhere else like the mall or something?" She looks at Scott. "Why? Are you okay babe?" Suddenly she hears a slightly deeper voice. "Hello Ramona~"