Chapter 2: the rainy memories

SSOSOSOSOSOESOOSS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I'll be on more often from now on.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(LUCYS POV)

It's already been five years since we all left the guild. We've spent time together and experienced what life is like being a strong wizard.

Yeah.. We've learnt so much since then.
I would even say we're stronger than anyone in the guild.

Well onwards with the present. Right now I'm having a photo shoot. Yeah..

I'm apparently a model. We all are. And let me add on "famous" .
I don't know how to explain this but a guy offered us a job so we took it, everybody has been offering us jobs for everything since. These
years have gone by so quickly though.

"Lucy do that pose again!" Cameras flashing, the sound of clicking here and there. Oh what a great life to live. I walked out of the set where they were taking my pictures and packed up for the day.

I was dressed in long black coat, with boots that went up to my knees. My hair was purple and curled. I dyed it this way a couple years ago and my stylist made it curly.

It started raining when I stepped outside. I headed to my guild. We made this guild after we trained and unlocked our true powers. I'm the master. Anyways... I started thinking about the ice cream that I asked Mira to get earlier since-

My thoughts were interrupted when an explosion knocked me to the ground. My vision was blurry and my ears were ringing.

"Da- Dammit." I muttered.

"Natsu! You know we're not gonna get our reward when you make a mess like this!" A voice yelled.

"Yeah flame-brain!" Another voice agreed.

"Shut it Popsicle!" I think you all know who this is.

"Wait guys! Look over there! It's that one famous wizard! Natsu!!!!!" The youngest take over Mage yelled. (Yes she joined team Natsu after Lucy left. But Lisanna was still mad about them kicking Lucy off the team.)

They all ran to me asking if I was alright. I stared wide eyed at them and looked away, slightly nodding.

"Yeah I'm okay.." I answered getting up. Falling over on the way.

Natsu caught me just before I hit the ground.

"I don't think your okay. Let's take you to our guild infirmary."

"N-no! That's alright I'm sure I promise." I lied.

"Well.. I really think we should. We could also repay you!" Lisanna suggested.

I knew they wouldn't let me say no. So I finally agreed. We all walked towards "their" guild.

They told me to sit down at the bar while they got some ice and band aids.

"Hey! It's that one hot girl!"

"Ah. There's that famous wizard!"

"She was on last weeks cover of weekly sorcerer!"

"She's so pretty." <3

Those were the things everyone was saying inside the guild when I first got there.

"Would you like something?" A girl said from behind the bar counter.

"Sure. Can I have a strawberry milkshake?" I asked. Ah I haven't had that in such awhile. The girl went and got me it.

Memories from when I was still a member of the guild popped in my head. I sighed. Great memories.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So that's all I'm gonna write for today! Sorry for not updating. And I'm not gonna re read it so I hope it's okay ! ;D