Chapter 3: to the resort 1/2

The barmaid handed me a milkshake.

"Well.. Are you alright? I'm really sorry about what happened before." Lisanna came up to me and asked.

"Yeah I'm alright. Thanks."

"So... What's your name? I don't really keep up with what's popular." Gray asked beside me. I had to keep my identity a secret.

"Miyuki." I lied. This name is the fake name I've been using to keep my identity. (Meaning deep snow silence, which is also in my other story)

"Well I think I need to leave." I got up.

"W-wait! We thought about repayments. And we're gonna take you somewhere. You can take some of your guild friends." Lisanna said, obviously wanting to hang out with a model.

Truth is I was still furious at them. But I can't hold on to the past forever. They caused me pain, but I have to be mature. And keep a good image.

"Well.. Alright then.. I'll give you the location of my guild." I handed them a sheet of paper that would help them.

"Thanks guys. See you whenever." I waved and winked. I swear I saw all the guys blush.

~•~ time skip, Lucy at her guild ~•~

I opened the doors of our guild. Few people were here since we don't allow people to join often.

"Lucy! Your back!"

"Hehehe.. Well you see. I ran into fairy tail."

"EHHHHH?"

•~• Lucy explains •~•

"So they invited us to a resort with them?"

"I guess!" I replied. By the way, at the moment with me are Mirajane, Wendy, and Carla. Who I left the guild with.

"Should we really go?" Carla asked. I nodded. I kind of wanted to spend time with them.. Even though I was mad. But I'm gonna get over it!

•~• fairy tail •~•

"Ahh, Miyuki. I really can't wait!" Lisanna exclaimed. She's been talking about this all day.

"Well let's pick them up tomorrow." Erza said relaxed for once.

"Yeah!"

"No one wants to hear your opinion flame brain."

"Shut it ice stripper!"

"SHUT UP!!" Erza said irrationally.

"AYE!"

Oh, the "normal fairy tail".

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll make next chapter extra long! I just felt I should I upload something.

Well have a nice / night ^~^

Yes, they are all going to a resort because I have some plans teehee.

Would you guys mind if this story was Nalu? I think I'm making this Nalu! (: hopefully that's okay. I have some matchmaking plans muahahahah.