chapter 2

Before I start...

Should I get rid of Mario x Kay, along with the possible David x Inmo,
And change it to David x Mario.

Let me know what you think.

And even more important...

Everyone needs to take a virtual hug!! *gives a virtual hug to everyone reading this chapter*

And here's David, Bri, and Michael's outfits. (Michael's outfit isn't the best but I didn't know what to use for it)

 (Michael's outfit isn't the best but I didn't know what to use for it)

On to the chapter!

On to the chapter!

Third person POV

Navirou woke up to the smell of French toast. (I like it and think it smells good, so that's why I added it)

He realized it must have been Mario, and pulled himself off of the soft and comfortable couch that he slept on. He had a question on his mind about Bryan, but didn't want to ask him about it because it might have been something Bryan didn't understand or would make him uncomfortable. He had already asked Mario about it, who said he would answer it in the morning.

He walked into the kitchen and saw Mario setting the table. The rider saw the felyne and softly smiled at him, before turning away.

''You want me to answer the question you asked last night, correct?'' The felyne nodded before speaking.

''Yep, I want to know why Bryan didn't get a monstie.'' Mario sighed as a sad look appeared on his face.

''5 years and 3 months ago...'' Mario explained what had happened that day, causing a surprised and saddened look to appear on Navirou's face.

''The worst part is...while he still wants to be one, Bryan became scared of becoming a rider.'' This caused an even sadder look to appear on Navirou's face.

''Well, I will do my best to take care of him because Bryan and his boyfriend are my furends. (friends)'' Mario smiled at the felyne before putting the finished food on plates and setting the table.

''Today, Bryan and Jakey will be taking Frost and Spike outside the village for something important. Do whatever you can to help them.'' Navirou nodded with a determined look on his face.

Not long after, Bryan and Spike walked into the room. Bryan said good morning to both Mario and Navirou before sitting down at a seat, Spike sitting on the ground next to him. They all ate in peace, and started talking once everyone was finished. Mario turned towards Bryan after a few minutes of talking.

''You should go and get dressed, chief Omna has a job for you and Jakey.'' Bryan nodded before leaving the kitchen with Spike following from behind.

"Before you ask, yes this is normal. All the monsties in the village are quite fond of Bryan, Spike the most since Bryan is my younger brother. In fact, I don't think Bryan has ever been attacked by a wild monstie, except for the nargacuga." Navirou nodded with a surprised look on his face, a few minutes after, Bryan and Spike re-entered the room.

They all made their way towards the front of the village where the saw Jakey and Frost, who was now almost full size, along with Bri and her kecha wacha named Bruce, David and Charles, Michael and Coffee, and chief Omna. Bruce was the first to notice them because he came up to Bryan before nuzzling him. Charles, Frost and Coffee also came up, Charles and Frost nuzzled him while Coffee gave him a gentle lick.

Everyone could tell by the monsties reactions that Bryan, Mario, Spike, and Navirou arrived.

''There you guys are. We already informed Jakey of what the job is, so he can fill you in on the way there. But Bri and David have something to give to you before you go.'' David stepped towards Bryan and handed him a small, pastel blue, notebook. Bri did the same to Jakey but he was given a min colored one.

''These are our riders notes. We would like to ask you to only use them if necessary, but it will help teach you to combat any wild monsters that attack you.'' Bri and Michael nodded at David's sentence in agreement.

''Thanks David!'' David let out a chuckle at Bryan's enthusiasm and ruffles his hair.

''No problem kiddo. Now you best be on your way, and stay safe.'' Bryan and Jakey nodded before Bryan jumped on Spike and Jakey started walking next to Frost who wasn't quite ready to let Jakey ride him (Navirou was already on Spike) and exiting he village.

Once they left the village, they took in the beautiful scenery around them, while Spike started to walk towards where they needed to go. He already knew where he needed to go because he did the same task with Mario when they were both younger. They did have to stop quite often because Jakey and Frost kept getting attacked by velocidrome and velociprey. Just by looking you could easily tell that Jakey and Frost were getting much closer. They eventually made it to a cave that was filled with insect monsters, but they made it through with relative ease.

When they got to the end, they were in a room with some strange fountain/spring in it. The group all walked towards it while Jakey was the first to step forward and put his kinship stone under the running water. After he took it out, it was a brighter shade of blue than it was at the very beginning of the day. Bryan did the same, and had the same result as Jakey. They were about to leave when a strange, dark purple mist appeared. Spike pushed Bryan to the ground and stood over him protectively.

Everyone else was trying to get their eyes on what was jumping around the room. It landed in front of them with a roar, causing the monsties to growl, navirou to jump, Jakey to feel a growing pit of anger inside of him, and Bryan to feel pure fear. Because while Navirou and the monsties didn't know it, Bryan and Jakey did. This nargacuga...

...

Was the same one that attacked the village 5 years ago.

That's all for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed.
Remember to always try and have a good day/night. Bye demons!!