Questions

My mom yelled at me that night but i really just put on a sad face so she thought I cared. I just wanted to know what James was going to ask me. Finally when my mom shut up I went to bed, it was early but since i couldnt figure out what he was going to ask. As I shut my eyes I got a text, I wasnt going to check it but five minuteslater and I was still up so I decided to see who it was. It was James. It said "I know you got in trouble today, sorry bout' dat. But I know you sleep since you a good girl. I wanted you to see this when you wake up. Night bae."

        I screamed so loud my mom came in thinking I was getting kidnapped. I just told her I saw a lizard so she would leave. That night I couldnt fall asleep I just kept reading that text over and over. Especially the last part.

        That morning I wore my hair up so people could see my earings. Well, the only person I really wanted to see them was James. I rode into my school and I was earlier than usually, so I decided to talk to my friend Matty, we were getting closer, I would even nconsider him a bestfriend because we tell everything to eachother. As i was telling what happened that night, James walked up to us.

        "You got my text?" He asked me as I continued to talk to Matty. I didnt want hime to think I was to eager. And i definately didnt want him to know all the feelings I had for him.

        "Hold on."I told Matty "Yea I saw your text. What about it?" I told James as we were walking in the middle of the crowd.

        "I gotta ask you something." I nodded in responce to this. He whipsered something in my ear but I couldnt hear so i tapped my ear to show I didnt understand. He whispered something again in my ear but all I could hear was the first word "Wanna."

        "I cant hear a thing over this crowd." I screamed in his ear.            

        "Everyone shut uppp!" He screamed at the top of his lungs." Tori do you wanna go out?" Everyone stood around us in the quiet waiting fo my answer, well actually for me to say yes. I didnt know what to do, so I did what I thought was the best option. I grabbed my "Bestfriend" Matty's hand and ran off with my hand covering my face.