Chapter 1

presentation...
Ben, Joe, Kira and the other friends are in high school (senior year). Now that they almost finished school, they are startimg to think more about romance and their relationships with people. They start to have feelimgs for eachother, but how is it gonna be?
Ben's POV :
I am a senior student. I never thought about the future, untill now. All of my friends apply to really famous universities and they have big plans for their lives. But i don't like to live like that. I want to live a happy life, being what i always wanted to be, an actor. The problem is that my parents do not agree with that. And there is another thing. I kinda have a crush on my best friend... Kira. I know most of the girls in my school like me, but i never talked about these things with Kira. She is so beautiful and nice, and sexy. She is smart and funny. I just love her. I've had a crush on her for 7 years now. I hope she feels the same way...
Joe's POV:
Ok, my name is joe and i am a total weirdo. I scream loudly when i get bored, or, when my friends exclude me. Even if it seems that i am really nice and funny and stuff, people tend to forget that i have feelings too. And i am keeping a big secret and that is just feeling my nerves up. My friend, Kira. I kissed her when i was a sophomore, but that id not the problem. We slept together 2 weeks ago, when we were drunk. Ever since i keep this secret and it is making me crazy... I don't have feelings for her. The only feelings i have are for Ben, my best friend. Not in that way, keep calm. He is just my best friend, but that's way my secret is painful. i know he loves Kira so much...
Kira's POV:
I am literally the hottest girl at school, and i hate that. every single human being has their eyes on me and my life. Only my best friends don't see me like a nice beautiful girl, they see me like their friend. One of them, Ben... He is so cute and nice and... perfect. But I don't want to seem that i am like all the girls that like him. That's why i will never tell him what i feel for him. Never.

The End
Next chapter coming soon!
total words: 412