Chapter 2

Before reading :  in this chapter i'm gonna Present the other characters, and, i am gonna add a new one !
Alex's POV:
I am a student and that is the most important thing. I don't care about all the drama and stuff, but i would like a relationship... I know, i won't have a boyfriend ever because i care to much about school... ugh, if only i could've been more beautiful.
Raisa's POV (the bad girl of the group):
What can i say? I don't like the hottest boy, i don't give a fuck about school, i smoke a lot and i always keep my hair down. I buy big clothes and i want to have a dog. And i also keep the Gossip page on Instagram about my school. The most important thing for me is having friends. I am part of a really cool  friend group. My best friends are Ben, A.K.A the hottest boy in school, that loves our friend Kira, Joe, kind of a soft boy, Kira, a badass queen which has such a big crush on Ben, but they don't tell eachother, Alex, a school lover, but a fun personality and she is so nice and let's not forget about rami and gwil (the gay couple of the school). So that's us...
Now that i am done with the presentations of the situation, i should get started. i know this is so bad, but still, thanks for reading. *let's get started*

It was March. The 7 friends were in the cafeteria, eating. Ben and Kira were talking about going home together. The rest of the group was eating and discussing about the math test. And of course rami and gwil were kissing, really passionate. Time lapse
"so, Kira, i want to tell you something..." said ben while walking really close to Kira.
"What is it ben?"
"I really really like you. i love your hair. your lips seduce me and your eyes ate so dreamy. i wanna be with you. i love you!"
" i love you too! i wanna be with you!"
they started making out. Kira went to ben's and they made love. it was real...
To be continued...