SURPRISE 🎉

"My entire life can be described in one sentence:
It didn't go as planned and that's okay!🙂"

7 years later ~

Wendy's POV :-

It's been 7 years since that day and a lot has changed. Me and Chanyeol got married a few months later. Seulgi and Kai basically Seulkai got married a few months after us. Well, about Suho and Irene also known as Surene........ They got married a year later.

Chanyeol is very sweet and caring even cute. He understands me more than anyone, the things I have gone through, my emotional thoughts and thinking and my genuine love for him.

We have two boys who are twins. I can never forget the time when I gave birth, Chanyeol was very supportive and the two of us were crying together. He cried a lot.(He will tell you the story) I guess that was his happiest moment. We are a very happy family!

At times, Chanyeol gets busy with his work and isn't able to spend time with us, he tries his best to cover up later. He is the best father anyone can have.

He took care of me and supported me a lot during my pregnancy. Our love increases everyday. I guess I am very lucky to find or maybe have a guy like Chanyeol......

I love my family and HIM! 💝

Chanyeol's POV :-

It's been 7 years since I married Wendy. I've never been this happy. She is so cute, adorable and caring. She understands my feelings and I am always going to be thankful about that!

Flashback ~

"I am so sorry Wendy! I know I am supposed to be with you as it's your 9th month but I have an important meeting. Sorry!" I said caressing her cheek.

"Oh God! This is the 100th time you are apologizing. You also have work to do. It's okay! I will be fine!" she said giving me her sweet smile and holding my hand which was on her cheek.

"But I don't want to leave you.... You might give birth any moment! Really sorry!" I said to her with a sad smile. " I won't talk to you if you don't go and don't stop apologizing!" she said.

"Okay fine! Bye bye! I love you and Sorry!" I said and laughed and ran toward the door. I heard her say' I love you too 'loudly.

After 2 hours ~

"Thank you everybody for coming today! Have a great day!" I said and went out. I am actually a CEO. I switched on my phone and saw 20 missed calls from my mom and 18 missed calls from Wendy's mom and 4 missed calls from Wendy.

I called them. "Hey mom! How are you?" I said calmly. "You dumb head come here fasttt!! Wendy is giving birth!" she shouted.

"And this girl is only waiting for you. She said that she won't give birth without you!" she shouted. I smiled at her thoughts (Wendy). "I am coming!" I ran as fast as I could.

At the hospital ~

I reached the hospital and ran towards the gynecology section and then to their operation room. "CHANYEOLLL!" I heard someone scream. It was Wendy....

I ran towards her " Are you okay I am sorry! I am late." I said as tears were rolling down her eyes.
"I-I-It's o-okay!" she said and got a feeling breathlessness. "We have to deliver the babies fast or it will be difficult for both the mother and the kids! We will try normal deliver first and we need you help. " the doctor said and pointed towards me.

The doctor asked her to push. She screamed loudly. I held her hand as tightly as I could and she also held it tightly. She was crying and so was I. And after a final scream from her, I heard a crying sound and there were my 2 boys.

I held them in my hands. I was speechless then I looked at Wendy, she was sweating very badly and cried as loud as she could. I went to her and gave her the babies. She was also speechless. I gave the babies to the doctor and looked at her.

"I love you very much!" I said to her, holding her hand. "Thank you for waiting for me!" I said to her as tears were rolling down from both of our eyes. "I love you too!" she said with a smile and holding my hand tightly.

End of flashback~

I can never stop loving a person like Wendy. I still thank Irene a lot for letting me go that day or else I would have lost her.....

Both Wendy's and Chanyeol's POV ~

" Never lose the person you love no matter what! Share your feelings, love and basically your life with the person you love, because he/she understands you the best! They help you overcome your weaknesses!
Happiness is doubled when you share them together, and sadness is halved when you are with them! "

The end~

Authors note :-

Hey guys! This is actually the end of the story. Thank you so much for reading my book, your time and 1.45k views! I hope you really enjoyed the book! Please do vote and comment only if you like it!
Bye bye! Love love 💞

45k views! I hope you really enjoyed the book! Please do vote and comment only if you like it! Bye bye! Love love 💞