Home Sweet Home

Music was blasting through the stereo of my red mustang as I sped past a sign that said ''Welcome to Mystic Falls." I followed the GPS's directions until I had arrived at my new home. It was a large old looking mansion surrounded by dead trees and grass.

r

Once i parked the car I looked around and took in my surroundings. There where defiantly some improvements that could and would be made. I carried my things inside and unpacked in record time thanks to my vamp speed.

After unpacking I decided to go check out the restaurant I passed on the way here I think it was called The Mystic Grill. When i walked in i went straight over to the bar. I immediately noticed a guy with dark brown hair was check me out and i have to admit he was pretty hot.

"Haven't seen you around before, you new to town?" the guy said.

"Actually I lived here a long time ago and am just now coming back." i said smiling

"Cool, Oh and by the way i'm Damon." he said and took a sip of his drink.

"As in Salvitore?" i asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"Ya, how'd you know?" Damon asked

"I've heard about you, apparently your a vicious cold blooded killer." i said

"Does that scare you?" he asked smirking

"No." i replied simply

"And why is that?" he asked

"Because" I said and leaned closer so are lips were inches apart

"So am I." i said, got up, and started walking to the door.

"I didn't get your name." Damon yelled

"Its Julia." i replied with out so much as glancing back and walked out to my car.