Chapter 8: Cruz's Concerns

-Radiator Springs (Night)-

Cruz continues to worry without sleeping in the middle of town.

"(Sigh)..." Cruz sighs. And someone is approaching Cruz. It was Sally. Sally is worried about not sleeping.

"Cruz, are you okay? You don't feel good..." Sally said. "I'm fine..." Cruz replied. Sally hears it again.

"Don't lie... tell me the truth..." And Cruz says frankly.

"Actually... I..." Sally smiles and comforts Cruz. "It's okay, you can tell me. I'll solve your worries." Cruz sighs and finally speaks.

"So I... I fell in love with... Jackson... I threw it away..." Then Sally was surprised.

Sally: Did you fall in love with Storm?

Cruz: Yeah... that was before I was dancing with Storm and I was watching other friends dancing... But suddenly Storm and I met with me... and Storm's gray eyes and black paint and blue Neon sign... It's perfect with the White Will tire.

???: Cruz, I understand your concern.

Cruz: Mr. McQueen?! Aren't you sleeping yet?!

Lightning: I'm sorry for the surprise. Cruz, you're a racer with excellent talent. If you were, it might be the key to the true future of Jackson.

Cruz: What do you mean?

Sally: What a Stickers mean is Jackson is a lock and you are the key.

Cruz: Oh, is that it? Why is that?

Lightning: You explained it last night? You're practicing racing with Jackson. It's through your heart and I've turned the key to the heart of his heart, but I'm not able to...

Sally: So you're the key to Jackson. In other words, you can open the mind of Jackson.

Lightning: Cruz... You're he's hope, and a disciple.

Sally: Cruz, you can do it.

Cruz: Mr. McQueen... Mrs. Sally... (smiles)

Thank you very much

Thank you very much...!!!

Lightning, Sally: (Laughter)

Cruz: Okay. I will definitely open his mind!

Lightning: Why don't you sleep first? Then what if your face is broken? (joke)

Cruz: (Laughter) Okay! Good night, Everyone!

Lightning, Sally: Good night Cruz!

The Cruz enters room 2 and closes.

Sally: Stickers... I think you look a lot like Doc....

Lightning: Don't say that Sally... I'm always continuing your will.

Sally: You always pretend to be nice...?

Lightning: (Laughter) Okay... Let's sleep, Sally.

Sally: Good night Stickers. (smiles)

Lightning: Yeah you too. (smiles)

Sally went into the store and Lightning went into room 1.

Wow... it took so long to make this story... But Cruz can be the key to the future of Jackson's mind?