Caius Lemon

Caius is very dominant and physical lover. Now that's not this is necessarily a bad thing however the last time me and Caius ever had time to make love was only an hour and it was for that amount of a time because I was in so much pain as he kept on trusting into me as I started to pass out due to the pain I called out to Aro and Marcus for help to get this to stop. He had gotten the glint in his eyes. Now we were Sexting pretty hard. I was not opposed to it at first but then it really started to hurt, thankfully they came in time because when they finally got him off and out of me. I blacked out and I had to go to the hospital for three days because of the internal scarring that needed to be medicated treated and watched so it wouldn't cause an affection. Caius has repeatedly apologized and tried to make up for it by sending me things and kind of avoiding the physical contact not enough to wear it physically hurts the bond but definitely being mindful of what he's doing and so I have forgiven him but I also tease him for it as well as sort of a coping mechanism for both of us. So this time when we do have sex it's hopefully won't be as it was the last time.
I've eaten breakfast and now sitting down in Caius's and mine bedroom reading a book waiting for Caius to get out of a trial. I know he's very mad about having to be put in there when he could be with me. I remind him of last time then reassure him we'll have our time together so to calm him down. I have a good feeling this time it's going to be different. I hear the doors open and close the next thing I know I'm laying down on the couch with Caius on top of me bearing his face into my chest taking off the shirt and bra I had as well as skirt and panties I'm only in my fuzzy socks that goes all the way up to my thighs he kisses each side of the inner portion of my breast giving a little nip leaving redness. He then lifts his head looks directly into my eyes kisses my lips his hand slowly taking off his own clothes once he is stripped of his own articles of clothing he's fully slides in with no hesitation as our tongues fight for dominance knowing that I will have no chance of having it. His hands gripping at my waist slowly needing them easing the pain of having him grinding me. He start speeding up but still mindful of my sensitivity and nerves of the last encounter.  I can feel his hesitation of wanting to not hurt me as he doesn't go as fast as he has been even before the incident. As I am not normally the dominant one with Caius I thought to help him know that he can do more. I flip us over falling on to the floor his back is now against the cold stone floor at lace my hands with his and I start bouncing on him harder and faster calling his name "Caius~ I know you're scared of hurting me. so, I'm gonna let you know can do more. So tonight I'm gonna show you how much I love you and not to ever, ever feel that you can't make love to me or if you do you're going to hurt me because you're not I'm a lot tougher than I appear to look. So, you better sit back laydown enjoy the ride because I'm gonna have you calling out my name begging for me to let you release your seeds deep within my womb."

(oh sweet cheese crackers I going there guys be prepared)

I'm bouncing up-and-down on Claudius changing my pace my angle, leaning back and forward to the sides circling my hips. I feel his legs start to bend so I lean back and press my hands down on his knees letting him look at his cock slide in and out. He growls wanting to take control. But knows if he does he'll be blocked for a while and is scared of hurting me. I take his hands and rest them on my hips leaning forward lacing our fingers together kissing his lips his jaw nipping at the top of his ear whispers into his ear "no moving her hands my darling." He pouts in denial of taking control I kiss his lips saying "no pouting darling you'll have it next time." I lean back because I'm sitting directly on top of him I put my hands on his rib cage just under his firm chisel chest.  I start bouncing harder and faster moaning constantly I feel his dick starts to pulsate and I slow down slowly grinding. Deep within he growls. Me knowing it is in your vampire displeased of not being able to release. I chuckle I look directly into his eyes "oh~ darling don't growl at your baby mama." His eyes widen realizing I'm willing to bear his and his fellow brothers children a soft deep whimper emerges from his throat as of saying oh please let that be so and knowing that I just denied a chance for him to release his seed for him to see me swell because of his mating. I start slamming onto him, Breaking his train of thought I nip at his collarbone. Going faster and faster up and down his hot hard erect cock. Tugging at his hair at the base of his neck with my right hand with my left hand going down and across every inch of his chest down to his v-curve, to wear his body submerges into mine trailing up his shaft as I slam down my hands slides across myself twitch at the friction to the bundle of nerves, His eyes follow my hands as I let go of his hair my hand meeting up as I spread my lower lip for him to get deeper within me. The ground vibrates his whole body moving faster my hands free. The trail pasts my bellybutton due to the stickiness of our body's connecting the wetness leaves a love juice trail. My hands up under my bosom now slides down to take his hands bring them up to cup underside of my breasts and squeezes them in directions for him to do the same as my hands, leaving his to do his own desires to them my hands go down to his hips and I focus solely on taking him as far within me as I can.  He's about to release, this time I will not deny him I lean forward his hands move to the back of my neck to my shoulder blades holding our bodies together my hands wrapping themselves around his own neck he sits up and I whisper in his ear "please let me see myself swell with your seeds!" He released. He sinks his teeth into his mark on the right side of the back of my neck. A low purring sound comes from within him. As he tastes my blood filling me to the brim with him. He releases his bite from my neck licking his mark close I cry out in ecstasy. He chuckles and says "oh honey looks like you're the one calling out my name now." He then takes us to the bed and he gently leads me down with him still within me. Slowly starting to knead at my ovaries almost cat like as if trying to massage the muscles to release the egg where they now lays. Me humming in content and slowly drift off to sleep feeling him still within me and pawing at my ovaries trying to make them release the eggs for him to fertilize.