Court Room

I walk past Edward, Alice and Isabella. I take a seat on the fourth throne that is empty after a kiss Aro, Marcus, Caius, Jane, Felix, Alex, and Dimitri all on the cheek. Caius slaps me on the ass as I go to sit down. I give him the look. Isabella yells "what the fuck are you doing here slut!" and I say in return "what do you mean whore? I live here and The queen so tell me Isabella what are you doing here? Weren't you with your puppies just a moment ago?" She looks at me like a demon looks at there food, because she knows that Edward is going to be furious that she was with the mutts as he calls them. She then glare is saying "why isn't she dead! She's human how can she be here! Why would you have such a hideous person sitting on the throne!!! I would do so much better than her!!" she keeps on yelling and belittling me swearing all the names under the sun. Aro is being held back by Caius as Caius is being held back by Alex and Alex is being held back by Jane, and Jane is being held back by Dmitri and Dimitri is being held back by Felix. Marcus is looking at all this he scans the whole room seeing if there is any danger for me as he gets up he making the whole room go quiet and does something that no one thinks that he would ever do. He sprints to Isabella and grads her by the throat hold her up against the stone wall and say "You say one more word about our darling wife and I promise you! You will never see the light of day you will be no longer be able to speck move think youll only know pain and misery! YOU WREATHLESS PIECES OF MEAT!!!!" For Marcus to say that as he has to be mad and if Isabella continues she'll die. "Your nothing to him but food get that through your small ass bitchy mind slut and get out of our loves life your just meat to us all and your nothing to everyone only you slut of a mother that is a poor excuse of a human being!!" as I'm hear my love yell at the slut and as he threatens her that he will kill her or anyone that specks ill of me as he takes extreme offense to what that person has done. I want to step in but I'm calming down Aro right now as I just got done with the others. Isabella says "you can't hurt me Edward and the Cullen's won't allow it" And does something that no one thinks that she would ever do is she slaps him. All he does is laugh at this as he feels nothing but Isabella breaks her hand. I do not let Edward read any of their minds and I don't let him know what's going to happen in the near future about any kind of relationships that will come. He has with her or he has with anyone else because I want Jacob to have his imprint. Marcus drops Isabella and walks back to his sit and Edward helps Isabella up. Aro moves to see if his gift doesn't work on her it doesn't but im not going to tell him it's because of me. I space out after a bit and tune back in as I see Edward face is in the steps held there by Felix, Alice is being held by Alec and jane is scowling at everyone and glaring at Isabella. I sign "Isabella can leave only if she becomes a vampire in six months we will have some of the guard check on her to see if she is change if not then she will be brought to us and dealt with here AND the Cullen's are to be moved back to the Volterra and into the ranks of the Volturi, forced to drink human blood besides Carlisle and Esme, as for the respect of him. He can pick any of his clan too as well. He knows that I will ignore him for a long period of time if he forces too. He is only ever injected venom into humans of our choosing." Silence has filled to court room as I finish my law for the Cullen's. Isabella go's to say something and I stop her with one word. "Isabella" in a demonic voice. The Cullen's and Isabella leave once night has come.

the Volturi side of the court room

my throne room to Marcus's right when he's sitting and there is a portal between the two but when I'm not here I'm sitting on one of there laps