9

March 25, the day Lovelyz and BTS are going back to Korea. Yein's busy finalizing her stuffs, placing them on the right bags and Jungkook's with her.

He's asleep, Yein wants him to sleep as they were both tired from last night's concert. Yein's also tired but she needs to finish packing all her stuff that's why she woke up early.

Since March 22, Yein and Jungkook shared the same room. Yein transferred to Jungkook's room from sharing the same room with Jiae.

Jungkook's manager did everything he can to make the hotel staffs and the one handling the CCTV's to keep their mouths shut. Ever since BTS got big in the music industry Big Hit is trying their best to ensure the members safety.

That's why whenever BTS is in tour they got the whole floor of the hotel they're staying to avoid saesang fans invading their privacy.

And with the help of Jungkook's manager and the cooperation of the hotel they're staying in Yein got her own pass to the floor of BTS.

Zipping her luggage bag close Yein stood up.

When she turned around she faced a Jungkook who's rubbing the sleep off his eyes.

Like a little kid.

"Good sleep?" Yein asked walking up to sit beside Jungkook.

"Hmmm.." Jungkook hummed and snuggled closer to Yein.

Making the latter smile.

"Still sleepy?" Yein asked running her hands through his hair.

Jungkook didn't replied and just hugged Yein tighter.

"RISE AND SHINE MAKNAEEEE!!" Hoseok's beemed in such enthusiasm.

He's followed by his members shortly and everyone jumped on the bed.

"YAH! Go take a shower now we are going to have the same flight with Lovelyz." Taehyung said ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"We are leaving at 6." He added.

"Yah!" Jungkook groaned.

Yein stood up and looked at the boys ganging up on Jungkook with a smile.

"I'll go to my unnie's first. I'll check if they're already done packing." Yein excused herself and left Jungkook's room.

"Aish! Hyung! I was a having a moment with Yein!" Jungkook whined when Yein was out of the room.

"Stop talking nonsense. Give Yein a break will ya? You're being a big baby again." Namjoon sniggered.

Jungkook's members shove him to the bathroom and Jimin smacked his butt.

"You have to finish in 5 minutes. Okay?" Jimin said shutting the bathroom's door close.

"Tsk! I still want to spend time with Yein. " Jungkook mumbled while removing his clothes.

"We won't be able to spend some time the next few weeks." He added.

Sighing he turned the shower on and started taking a bath.

*

"Would you like wine ma'am?" A flight attendant asked Yein.

"I'm good. Thanks." Yein rejected the offer politely.

Both Lovelyz and BTS were seated on the business class of the plane heading back to Incheon international airport.

Yein turned to Jungkook who's busy playing with her hand.

He drew a ring around Yein's ring finger.

"Should we buy promise rings?" Jungkook asked out of blue taking Yein aback.

"Why?" Yein asked.

"Just...." Jungkook mumbled and continued playing with her hand. A sulky expression on his face.

Yein thought about it for a while and saw nothing wrong with it, some kpop idols she know who are dating in the industry do have promise rings, some wear it as a pendant and some on their ring fingers, while mixing it with other rings.

Yein's really not a fan of rings, but this ring is different, and she's intrigued to have one.

"Should we then?" Jungkook turned to Yein when she spoke, eyes sparkling.

"We will get one?" Jungkook asked like a kid.

Yein nodded her head.

"But what if the fans notice?" Yein fret.

Jungkook shaked his head no.

"They probably wouldn't, besides we will get a design that resembles each other but has its own uniqueness."

"Is that even possible?" Yein asked, frowning.

"Yup." Jungkook replied popping the "p".

"Leave it to me. I'll look for the design."

"Okay." Yein agreed.

"By the way, are you still planning on getting tats?" Yein inquired remembering Jungkook's plan to get tattoos this year.

"Probably?" Jungkook replied unsure.

He turned to Yein.

"Is it okay?" He asked.

"Well, its kinda fine with me. Its your skin. You can ink it if you want." Yein replied with a smile.

Not wanting to hinder Jungkook with what he wants.

"I'm still considering it baby." Jungkook said and rested his head on Yein's shoulders.

"Should we get matching tattoos?" He asked

"Hmmm... We'll see."

A pouting Jungkook looked at her.

"What?"

Jungkook sighed and slumped on his seat.

"That's a good answer for now."

Yein knows Jungkook's passion with tattoos. She's fine with it but not a big fan of it.

And thinking of getting one herself makes her kind off skeptical.

"I'll think about the matching tattoos. The couple rings is totally fine with me." Yein rested her head on Jungkook's shoulders.

"I'm sleepy." Yein mumbled.

Jungkook then wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

"Sleep then." He said kissing the top of her head.

"Okay."

Before closing her eyes she saw Jungkook took out his phone from his jacket, a caller I. D flashing on the screen.

Mijoo noona...

Yein then glanced at Mijoo's seat in front to see if she's calling Jungkook but her bandmate is fast asleep beside Jiae.

Furrowing her brows together, Yein wondered.

Who is that Mijoo noona?

Before drifting to sleep.