Princess-Ch7

_Sofia_

I sat staring out at the world , before Clover came in through the wall interrupting my train of thought.
"Sofia what's wrong?" Clover asks sounding generally considered .
"I'm fine Clover ." I state back to the grey bunny sitting by my side . "I guess I didn't realize how much light Ruby and Jade had given me . Until it was all gone and my young darkness engulfed me . " I say my eyes glued to the window . I never wanted to look away I loved watching the colors of the fall trees change , to the bright blue sky coversd with white fluffy clouds. I guess it's something I have always done with out a thought about it. It's my happy place ....

_Clover_

Normally I would grab a snack before I come to nap in Sofia's room but I didn't feel like it today. "Sofia what's wrong I ask ?" She doesn't turn to me to answer her eyes stay glued to the window . "I'm fine Clover." She states back to me. I fall asleep on the window seat right next to Sofia . "I wonder whats wrong?" I repeat in my mind.
I just wanted to tell her to stop rereading the same book the or the ending will never change. I can't do anything but hope for the best for her . I am just her silly rabbit .

_James_

I tried so hard not to ....
It stung like a bee....
What you may ask ?
The love I felt for my sister letting her go off . I lost the love that filled the missing void in my heart. Let me take one last word before I shall pull this knife out of my back . Xander put it there , Hugo put it there aswell , telling me Sofia is cute. I played it off as it didn't hurt me. Yet I am just her brother.