EPISODE 1

I DO NOT OWN BRAVEST WARRIORS. THIS IS FAKE FANFINCTION!

*Alex walks in the room and the audience applauses* Hi! Welcome to BW Talk Show with me, Alex Johnson! So let's get started shall we? Today, our guest star will be....Danny Vasquez!

*Danny enters the room and the crowd applauses and you can hear a girl say, "I LOVE YOUR EYE BROWS"* "I love yours too sweet cheeks. What's your number?" Are we hear to ask questions or flirt? *Danny sits and rolls eyes* Ookay then. First question, from my cousin Tayla. Danny, I'm a big fan of you. Please tell me who you find attractive other than me :3.

"Oh well that's a hard question. You're pretty great if you a big fan. But the answer would be, Beth. I know Chris likes her but she is just so perfect. One of the favorite reasons why she's so perfect is 'cuz she has the most softest skin. Let's move on. I'm getting emotional I might as well be an emotion lord."

OK. Next question. This is personally from me. What made you stop wearing leotards as a kid."I uh- I was told that I looked like a dork and at the Badlands(where I was sent to every night) I lost all my clothes and thought the red sweaters were totally my thing." Interesting.

Well sorry guys we have to end this episode here. This is Bravest Warriors Talk Show with Alex Johnson and good night.