Chapter 14- the witch is back

Chapter 14
I feel like a bomb just exploded inside of me. All of my feelings and memories of cheating ran through my brain.
"Ruth? Are... Are you sure?" I say, sitting next to him.
"Yeah," he says, handing me his phone.
R: Hey Theo baby. I'm coming back to you.
T: Don't call me baby.
R: aw why not babe?(;
T: I'm engaged.
R: Oh okay. Gtg byeee.
Reading these messages made tears sting my eyes, threatening to spill. Theo holds me in his embrace, holding my ready face against his shoulder.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Later that night, Theo and I are watching some old movie I can't even remember the name to. I'm cuddled next to Theo, his arm around my shoulder, my head resting on his shoulder.
"Shai?" He says, grabbing my free hand.
"Yes?" I say, looking at him.
"I love you. Never forget that. Never. There is nothing Ruth can do to destroy our relationship. Nothing, ever," Theo says, kissing my forehead. I kiss him on the cheek as a soft song plays on the movie.
"Theo?" I say.
"Yes babe?" He says, looking down at me, eyes twinkling.
"I love you," I say. He smiles and kisses me on the lips. It's not a full make out session, just a passionate kiss, making you hungry for more.
Once in 7th grade I had a boyfriend. We were cuddling by a tree and playing truth or dare. At the moment, I felt like the happiest girl in the world. But now, I feel like the happiest girl in the universe. By Theo's side, laying in bed, talking about our future, what we want in life.
"How many kids do you want?" Theo asks me.
"I want all the kids in the world as Long as I'm married to you," I say, nuzzling my head into his neck.
"Let's go out for dinner. Tomorrow night, me and you," he says, looking at me passionately.
"Of course," I say, smiling up at him. At that moment, nothing could take away my happiness.
"Knock, knock!" A muffled voice says.
"I'll get it," I say, kissing Theo as I get up.
"Hello?" I say, opening the door. I find a beautiful woman with long brown hair.
"Hi! I'm Ruth, Theo's wife," she says, Holding out her hand.
"Who are you?" She adds.
"I'm Theo's fiancé. You must have the wrong apartment," I say, slamming the door in her face.
"Hun?" Theo's grumbly voice says.
I sigh and walk back to our room, tears threatening to spill down my cheeks.
"Who was it?" He asks, wiping a loose tear from my eye.
"It was R-Ruth," I say.
Right now, in this moment, I've never seen Theo this grief stricken.
"And she claims to be married to you," I say, tears spilling down my cheeks.
"I have an idea," Theo says, a devilish smirk appearing on his face.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
A/N: Heyy everyone! I'm SOOO sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've been really busy and haven't had time. My new updating schedule will probably be once every other week. If not, once a week.

So what do you think Theo's idea is?

Good?

Bad?

Comment below!

Thanks so much for 14k views. Honestly, there is no moment I take for granted. I love you guys so much and AAHHH! If you guys want, you should go check out my other stories! They are "The Hayden Dance Project" and "Just Kiss Me". Just kiss me (Jkm for short) only had 1 updated chapter right now. The Hayden Dance Project (THDP) has around 5. Thanks so much!