You Should Smile More

UGGGHHH I FUCKIN HATE MONDAYS, throw da whole day away. Ion feel like being hea at work, my body and face hurts like hell, my eye hurts and I had to cover up da black eye August gave me a couple days ago cuz he was high and Drunk talm bout I rolled my eyes at him and got smart with him. He also beat my ass cuz he was in a fucked up mood. Now I have to be hea and act like ehhthang all good when I rather be home in bed crying my eyes out. All my patients kept asking me what's wrong or are you okay and of course I lied and said yes. Then bestie bae Toya was like oh August wrong, bro full of shit. August this August dat and I wasn't tryna to hea dat bullshit so I told her to shut the fuck up.
But anywho it's time fa my lunch break and I'm in da break room and my phn rung like four times and it's August, so I answered and this nigga just straight up went off on me like he called me ehhthang but my name or a child of God. Talm bout bitch you ain't shit you sorry you worthless. You can't do shit I tell yo dumb ass.

Talicia:August dude really? You on even gotta talk at me like dat.
August:hoe you ain't nobody, fuck you.
Talicia:what I do August?
August:i come home ta check da mail ta get my package and I come in and da fuckin cable off and then these muhhfuckas came cut da lights off. I clearly told yo ass go pay da cable and light bill soon as you get off last week.
Talicia:SHIIIT, im sorry it slipped my mind baby. I be busy as hell hea at work and I had ta pick chaylinn up from cheer  practice and AJ from basketball practice last week I went ta get kay kay and September from dance practice and it just slipped my mind. I was tired.
August:you can't do shit right with yo ugly ass.
Talicia:i'll do it when I get off.
August:nah I'll do it cuz ya dumb ass might forget again.
Talicia:August im sick of you talking at me like that.
August:fuck you. Since you wanna back ta me bitch I got you when you get home. I'ma beat yo soul out yo ugly ass.
Talicia:NO PLEASE.
August:you think im sumin ta play with so i'ma show you im not. You gone learn. Mata fact I got sumin fa yo ass.
Talicia:i won't talk back any......
August:IM BEATING YO ASS PERIODT BITCH.
Talicia:all because I told you ion like how you talk at me tho, that's crazy.
August:ion give a fuck what you on like, you gone be whatever I call yo ass.

August hung up and ion give a damn what any of you muhhfuckas say about me or think of me, but I started ta cry. I'm sensitive and emotional as fuck. August get mad at the smallest thing, I mean his temper just shorter than a bald headed bitch hair. I damn near be scared ta breathe around him hell. BITCH STOP BREATHING LOUD FA I BLACK YO EYE, im just saying August one crazy ass nigga and I love the fuck out of his ass. Ta yaw im one dumb bitch but yaw on understand so whatever.
I turned around and my boss Dr.Rashad Millington was standing in da door way and he came ova and sat across from me. Now he see I been crying and shit. He still look good to be 43, I mean the nigga look like he still in his mid thirties.

Rashad:you okay Talicia?Talicia:yea, im good boss man

Talicia:yea, im good boss man.
Rashad:you sure? Cause to me it look like you been crying.
Talicia:you know I suffer with bad migraines and I haven't been taking my medicine.
Rashad:you know better, I can't have my best nurse and my friend feeling bad.
Talicia:you are to kind Dr.Rashad.
Rashad:only to my fav.
Talicia:Well I feel special now.
Rashad:you should smile more. You to beautiful not to. Your husband is truly one lucky ass man to have a beautiful queen.
Talicia:thank you.
Rashad:if you wasn't married I promise you would be my wife. Ion mean to overstep my boundaries but I had to let you know.
Talicia:well I appreciate it so much but August Anthony Alsina is my whole world he my heart and I on want nobody but him.
Rashad:he treat you badly a lot and you don't deserve to be treated like that.
Talicia:August don't mean to, he just....he just August okay.
Rashad:you need....
Talicia:stop aight like don't go there. My husband ain't perfect damn.
Rashad:i apologize but I just hate a beautiful woman like you put up with that mane shit. He constantly hurting you in all kinds of ways.
Talicia:i love him okay, love is powerful. August and I been through so much shit tagetha like I mean we been through sum shit and I wish nobody have ta go through the shit we did. True love conquers all.
Rashad:well Mrs.Alsina again I apologize for overstepping my boundaries. Just know not only am  I  yo boss but yo friend and im here if you need me okay.
Talicia:i forgive you and thank you.
Rashad:you're very welcome.

Dr.Rashad got up and walked out. I know he like me and all but nigga know im not leaving August fuck no, I on want nobody else but August.

Talicia doesn't know August got eyes watching her

Yaw think August crazy/bipolar yaw ain't seen shit yet