Seventeen.

Sana bursts through the door of the hospital room, seeing the unconscious body of Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu!" Sana runs to her and hugs the body.

A hand touches her shoulder, making her turn around and see the sad face of Tzuyu's mom.

"You're too late" the mother said. Those words struck Sana's heart like a knife.

"No.." she stutters, crying a waterfall. She holds and buries her face onto the lifeless body's chest, rocking back and forth.

Dahyun rushes into the room out of breath and sees her weeping girlfriend. She tries to hug her but Sana refused. All she can do is stand near and mourn the death.

Sana finally take her face off of Tzuyu. She sees beside her a pink envelope with "To Sana" written on it.

She picks it up as tears fall to her arms. Then ripping the envelope and taking out the tear stained letter.

11/04/19

Why I still love you

Even though you love Dahyun, I can't help myself to love you. I liked you ever since middle school but I was always a coward to ask you out. I didn't want our friendship to be ruined.

I wish I told you before, but now it's too late. Someone else stole your heart and not your hers. Not mine.

It's too late for me now, I'm dying and I can't stop it. I wanted you to be by my side for the rest of my life. But I can't, your by Dahyun's side now.

You were everything I ever imagined in a girl, you were perfect for me. But I guess I wasn't perfect for you.

I could write a whole book on why I love you but I don't have much longer to live. When you read this don't be sad. It was my fault for not being good enough for you.

Just know that I still love you even after I die. You will always be in my heart. When I die I want you to be happy, live your life, be with your loved ones. Even if its not me. I'm happy for you and Dahyun, she treats you better than I would ever do.

I love you Sana, I forever will.

From Tzuyu

Sana holds the letter to her chest and continues to cry. Dahyun puts her hand on Sana's shoulder but Sana didn't notice. All she could think about was Tzuyu.

"I'm sorry Tzu tzu..."

The End