The Night Walk

Even if the night seems calm, there is always a person in the shadows. You may feel safe, walking to your favorite shop. If you want to survive, you must stay away from Mist Alley, in town fifty of one. If you are alive, walking through that street, run as fast as you can. Don't look back, even if you want to. You'll die. Even though you may die as soon as you enter Mist Alley, you have a chance to live. You'll hold items that you never had before in that alley. A mist will rise, and you have only but yourself to escape with. The items are there to kill, not to harm, but for a fresh hunt. Helping others to work their way to find their next target, you. Why do you want to even walk to Mist Alley? Survivors will say. You shall ignore them, you need to go there. Why? You won't ask. You'll object to their pleas, you'll want to go. But you'll die soon after if you do not follow instructions. Keep silent through all of this, no matter how much you want to scream.

'Follow the arrows aligned in the mist.' it says on the sign before you enter.

Ignore it and go the way opposite, and you're sure to live. Follow it, and you shall die. Another sign will appear after stating you passed the first test to freedom. You must wait exactly nineteen seconds before proceeding. If you don't want to wait, scream at the top of your lungs and say, 'Find me in the dark.'

You will instantly be transported to the body room, where you will die too. If you followed my instruction, then after waiting nineteen seconds, take ten steps. After taking ten steps, you'll find a rusty key. You'll want to pick it up, but don't. It leads to another death. After walking you'll eventually come to a locked door. You now go and get the key. After unlocking the door, you'll enter a room filled with horrible smells. Ignore them and walk on. Don't try to block out the smells, it will only become stronger if you even hold your hand to your nose.

Fight it

Here, is where you have to use one of your many items given to you when you entered Mist Alley. Don't bother trying to harm your enemy. Go for the kill. In Mist Alley, it's either kill or be killed. You're going to have to open another door, using the same process as before, but upon opening the door, keep a harmful weapon pointed at it. The door will open, revealing a blinding light. You'll hear a dreadful scream. Once your vision comes back, look at your weapon.

A sign will appear, stating, 'You've made your first kill, and all for me? Why thank you.'

Run for it!

Run. Don't look back. Even if you want to see who, or what you killed, do not. This is where the chase begins. The Night Walk, has turned into a Night Run. Have you followed instructions properly, then you are bound to meet me. Your killer. You are not a survivor of Mist Alley for trusting me. If you open the door and find me, you won't be able to move.

I'll feast on your body, making every scream worth it. If you do manage to move, then I shall call upon my guards to block any exit of Mist Alley that leads to freedom. I shall kill you myself, after having you locked up in a rusty old cage that can collapse at any moment. I like this, though. Killing is so much fun when the other person runs for their life, is it not? Once I see you, you're dead meat. Once I almost kill you, I'll enjoy the splattering of your blood as I eat your body parts one by one.

Did you survive?

I was a survivor of the Night Walk, the only survivor at that. I created those other survivors, you know why? Because you are my next target. I'm getting hungry again, maybe I'll make a meal out of you next, but if you're smart enough not to follow instructions I give you, then maybe, just maybe, you can pick my next target. But if you're not smart, then feel the terror of me ripping apart your limbs one by one.