2 - on the web, under the night sky // kkuchaen

Chaeyeon hated being a superhero's girlfriend. It's hard as hell.

You'll be her personal nurse, you'll the one who's gonna wash her dirty spandex suit, you might die because of worry since your girlfriend literally fight some wicked scientist who had this metal octopus tentacles from his back, and you'll be the one who will make excuses of her absence.

It's very hard and tiring, Chaeyeon advices not to try it. She's 100% drained when Sakura was fighting a villain because she'll follow her girlfriend everywhere she goes and incase Sakura was very tired from her action scenes, Chaeyeon will the one who will take her home and treat her wounds.

But she cant just get out of it or run away from Sakura, the latter will definitely die without her. It's half her fault anyways, she fell inlove with some weird crawling girl and dated her.

If Sakura cant live without Chaeyeon, well, Chaeyeon cant also live without her stupid super hero girlfriend.

Technically, they were already bestfriends since pre-school and that day, Sakura was still normal- she gained the weird spider powers when they became highschool. They joined the school's educational tour and went to some creepy science laboratory. Idiot and innocent as Sakura is, she got lost through the corridors and accidently went into a room with full of experimental spiders- and as you expected she got bitten by the radioactive spiders.

After a day, she slowly gained some supernatural powers like super strength, spider sense, and can crawl to some wall, she can also heal faster than a average human. Sakura hid it from her for like months, and the ash blonde haired girl knew something was weird about the girl but she shrugged it off. Sakura's acts are becoming more strange and she was always missing.

Then, some weird swinging girl in red got viral and was always in the news for saving people. The netizens call her 'Girl in Red and Blue' and 'Spider-girl'. Chaeyeon was amazed and ranted at Sakura for her adoration at the girl in some weird red and blue hoodie. Little did the taller girl knew, Sakura was the hero.

One time, a big lizard suddenly attacked their school and guess what? Spider-girl saved Chaeyeon from that lizard man when he was about to kill her.

And at that time, Chaeyeon fell inlove with both Sakura and Spider-girl not knowing they're the same person. She's secretly inlove with her bestfriend for a long time now. The ash blonde haired girl got confused over her feelings.

One day, Chaeyeon followed Spider-girl at some abandoned building and fought a villain. After that she went home and found a unconscious and beaten up Sakura laying down at her backyard.

Her brain processed everything. Sakura was holding a mask that was like Spider-girl's and she's wearing the same hoodie as the hero.

Chaeyeon cant believe it, she decided to wait for Sakura to wake so she can answer her thousands questions. The latter woke up later that day and honestly answered every question Chaeyeon throw.

Since then, the ash blonde haired girl was the one who only know Sakura's secret and she's only the person who support and worry on her. Until, Sakura confessed that she also fell inlove with Chaeyeon long time ago when they went for a night swing. They were senior that time. It was Chaeyeon's best day ever.

Everything was so romantic, Sakura built a huge spider web using some web she uses and make then they laid down there, cuddling each other while star gazing. Not forgetting the kissing part after Chaeyeon also confessed with teary eyes.

"Idiot! Ugh, i was waiting for you to love me back since highschool, fool! Yes, i fell inlove with you first. I already loved you since the beggining, when you approached me at my chair and you let me borrow your crayons." Chaeyeon revealed, holding her tears.