Chapter 1

~Clothes she is wearing~

Mary and I were on our way to meet Hayley

Mary and I were on our way to meet Hayley. "Well, now, aren't you a sight?" Mary said as We stepped out of the Car. "You're sure no one followed you? Hayley questioned us. We're sure" I reassured Hayley. "I've been avoiding trouble since well before you were born. Now, where's that little girl?" Mary asks. "Did you find it?" Hayley asked now are you sure you want to go threw with this? Mary said cure 'em and then wake 'em up? Mary question. "Didn't you ever think that hope and Zach might be better off without 'em?" Mary insisted. "With all due respect Mary, Hayley and I grew up without parents being their for us and I don't think Hayley wants that for her daughter and I don't want that for Zach he needs his father,he needs Kol I explained."
I made a promise, Hayley said agreeing with me.
To who? To Elijah? Mary guesses interrupting Hayley. "To my daughter, I promise that I would give her a home we're she would feel safe at protected by the people that loves her are family" Hayley said

I made a promise to Zach that he would get to see his father someday again. That the last time wasn't going to be the last his Pathetic excuse of a mother didn't want him she didn't care Mary she was going to kill him until I stop her I'm his mother she is just DNA and what my son wants his his father" I said sighing.

"Mary, there both Mikaelsons too. They both inherited all of their enemies and powers I don't understand. They both need someone to teach them not only just Bri. We can't do this all on are own" Hayley explained.

You told me to wake the Mikaelsons you needed to find all seven werewolf packs and you only found six.
The last one Malraux I thought they were killed off but according to this, there might be one left Mary said pulling out a piece of paper. Hayley went to grab it but Mary stop her. "Hayley you looked for five years. You found nothing. Suddenly, I get a word of a  lead. What if someone else found it too? What if it's a trap?" Mary whispered
Hayley took the paper out of Mary's hand anyway. I'm going with her and if it ends up being a trap I'll be their to help I said to Mary.

           Hayley's and bri's safe house~ outside
Hayley was on the other side saying good bye to hope and I'm saying good bye to Zach.
"Yes lil vamp" i said bending down to his level. "Promise me you'll come back," he said. "What do you mean?" I said  "promise me that you're coming back and won't get hurt" Zach explained sadness within his voice. "Zach I'm staying and I promise you I'm not going anywhere or getting hurt." "while pulling him into a hug i love you" I said. "I love you to mommy Zach said."
"Keep your guard up. Stay moving. You smell trouble, you run. Those folk back there, they had plenty of life" Mary explains looking at me and Hayley. "What you need to do is stay alive for your little girl and your son" Mary said to Hayley and I.
"Everything we do is for them" Hayley and I said at the same time.

                Bar~ Austin Texas
Hayley and I were watching the Malraux wolf waiting to approach her. "You look like your having fun what's the occasion?" Hayley asked the wolf. "I just finished my residency, which makes me an official ER doctor" she answered.

"Congratulations," I told her with a smile. "Thanks"
She said. "Does it help with the guilt, given to what you are?" I asked her. "What did you say?" She asked shocked.

"Keelin you need to listen to us" Hayley said.
"How do you know my name?" Keelin asked.
"Got it from a close friend, she said your grandmother's maiden name was Malraux" I said.

Keelin scoffs. "You better back off. Right now" Keelin says flashing her yellow wolf eyes. "I wish we could," I said. We need a favor. Five minutes. Outside I can explain" Hayley told her.
         Bar~ Austin, Texas ~outside
We leave outside the bar and taking her advantage, Keelin elbows me in the face and takes off. As she is coming over the fence, I'm already there along side Hayley. "Don't do that again" Hayley said calmly.
"I'm not going without a fight" Keelin exclaimed. "Fuck we're not here to fight so stop running, Bitch I yelled at her.

"We need you. You're the last of your pack. That makes you special for reasons that are too complicated to explain." I told her. "I don't care about your problems, Keelin said.
" you should because there are others that know how important you are, and they will come for you" Hayley state's. "Look I have a life, a Career, relationships someone tries to take that and they are going to have to kill me" Keelin stated.

Inside the bar, glass shatters and Hayley and I can hear a man being threatening staff. "I'm sorry we don't have time for this" I said knocking Keelin unconscious.

                           Old warehouse
"You got my venom when do I get to go?" Keelin asked. "As soon a we know it works"I answered.
"And when will that be?" Keelin asks. "Believe me you will know when you see it" Hayley replies.
"You have to wake up sleeping beauty, right?"
You know, you ask a lot of questions" Hayley stated.

Hayley stabs her in the chest with a syringe to cure her poison and to wake her up early. As she comes to, she gasps for air. "Freya! Are you okay?" Hayley ask as she hugs her.
"Did you get the ingredients?" Freya ask us.
Hayley nods. "Good, I need to begin. If I can't turn turn all that into a cure Elijah and Kol are going to die" Freya Says panting. "How much longer do
We have?" I asked. Maybe and hour. Assuming they live that long" Freya answers. "Do you have everything you need?" Hayley questioned.
Venom from the seven packs,along Klaus blood. Infused by magic and magnified by the dark objects. It's going to take all of my strength and more than a little luck, but it should be enough to fashion a cure to save my brothers" Freya said

Mine and Hayley's super Senses alert us to vehicles approaching. "We got company" I said out loud. "Hayley , Bri , let me go, please? If it's vampires, they're going to kill me" Keelin pleases. They must have been tracking her. Hayley,Bri I need more time," Freya told us. Hayley and I vamp speed away.

"Took a long time, but we finally fought you too," a random man says to me and Hayley. Or maybe we just stop running" Hayley says.
Hayley uses her speed to attack first, ripping out the heart of one of Alistair's henchmen. I joined in after after pulling out a heart in the another man. After to more fell, they started to surround us.

We were still fighting Alistair's henchmen. Hayley bit into the arm of one of them as I bit into the throat of another one. "Ooh. Your bites are nasty but your outnumbered. "Give up now and we'll end this quick" another random man said. "We have a better idea." I say. We both turned into are wolf forms. We both attack growling and snarling as we killed the man. Me and Hayley transform naked.

"You want more? Come on!" I yelled out. Injured vampires are getting back up as a unknown forces continues to kill them and I watch them. "I feel a Presents behind me and the person walk up and gave me his shirt I put it on quickly and turn around."Kol I questions." Hello love he said after that he embrace me and we kiss each other.

" Hello love he said after that he embrace me and we kiss each other