☁︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

In the Land of Dawn lived the heroes that fight for the light. There lies 6 categories of heroes. The Tank, Fighter, Assasin, Marksman, Mage, and Support.

In the Abyss lived the villains that fight fot darkness. The categories are the same as the Land of Dawn. Their queen is Selena.

♡Miya's Pov♡
I was wondering where i am. I just remembered i passed through a portal and ended up here. I saw a gate. I walk towards there. Then i saw a green guard.

"Halt! Who are you?!" Asked the guard.

"I'm Miya. I'm a Moonlight Elf and i passed through a portal and ended up here. I dont know this place."

"I'll just inform the head of the guilt. Please. Have a seat here in my guard house." He insisted.

"Are you really a guard?" I suddenly asked.

"No. I'm just assigned to guard today. I'm one of the heroes here."

"Oh." I said.

"Mr. Tigreal said go to his office." He said. "Let me guide you"

"ZILONG!!!"

"OH MY GOD! Sweetie! What is it?" He said. Then a girl came with blonde hair and she is beautiful. But... huh? She's running towards me?

"HOW DARE YOU FLIRT WITH MY BOYFRIEND YOU SLUT!" she shouted.

"Sweetie you got it all wrong!" The Zilong guy said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I GOT IT ALL WRONG?! ITS ALL CLEAR TO ME! YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME!" the beautiful girl said.

"Miss please stop. You misunderstood my reputation. I am lost. I passed through a portal and ended up lost here. See my bruises? It was quite a bumpy ride actually."

"Y-you did?"

"Ye- ouch, my bruise in the legs hurt." I said and she guided me. " I feel... dizzy" then i felt unconscious. That's when everything turned black.

==========================>
♡Zilong's POV♡

Geez. Freya messed up big time. This girl named Miya came and she said she was lost. I see it was obvious because of her bruises. I was then about to guide her to mister Tigreal's office when Freya shouted my name and came running towards Miya. She then grabbed Miya's hair and pulled it. After Miya's explanation Freya then got embarrassed because of her actions. After some moments Miya felt that her bruises hurt and then she fell unconsciously. Good thing Freya caught her immediately.

"Zilong sweetie, I feel bad for what i did to Miya." She started. "I'm sorry for doubting you seeetie. Jealousy just took over me." She explained.

"It's okay sweetie. It's normal for girls to get mad if they see their boyfriend with other girls. I understand."

"I'm so sorry again sweetie." She repeated.

"I'm not the one whom you should say sorry to sweetie." I said and looked at Miya who was lying on the clinic bed sleeping.

"You're right" she replied.

========================>
♡Freya's POV♡
I feel so sorry for Miya. I messed up big time. I gotta say sorry to her. And make it up to her. Mabybe invite her to join our troupe? That's it! I'll invite her! She doesn't have a home to go to anyway.

"Zilong sweetie wait." I said stopping him from leaving.

"What is it sweetie?" He turned around and smiled. Ahhhh the smile that made me fall ♡°♡

"Uhh... I just thought about inviting Miya to join our troupe? Since she doesnt have a home to go to anymore? And also to make up to her." I said.

My eyes widened as he gently hugged me and he pulled away and then he kissed me passionately. I couldn't respond to his kiss because im too shocked by his sudden actions. Then he pulled away.

"Why is my sweetie so smart?" He asked and smiled agaid still holding my waist.

"Naughty boy" I said and left. I herd him laugh but i ignored him. This bastard never changed.

=========================>
♡Miya's POV♡
I camee back to my senses. I felt a soft cushion underneath me. Hmmmm... so soft.

Wait... soft?

I opened my eyes and the first thing i saw was white. I looked around and i saw a beautiful girl facing her back on me talking to a big guy that has long hair. The big guy noticed that i was looking at the, so he looked at me. The beautiful girl noticed that the guy was looking behind so she faced me and *gasps* she's the beautiful girl a while ago! She smiled at me and ran towards me then hugged me tight.

"I thought you'll never wake up!" She said. "Hey sorry about a while ago. Jealousy just took over me." She said and pulled back from the hug.

"It's okay. I understand but i can't relate"

"Wait... don't tell me you never fell in love before?" She asked.

"I haven't" i replied.

"OMG! Seriously?!"

"I'm being honest"

Hmmm... what's wrong about not loving yet? I just can't feel any love spark to anyone.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Number of words: 815

My first story guys. Hope you all support this♡