First days

Comment.

Vote.

Fan.

2

We drove up to our new house in our brand new black Grand Cherokee courtesy of my well paying job as a professional model. We were still waiting for my baby, a dark purple Honda Fit, to get moved over here. My mom smiled at me and started telling me all about our new house. Dad was concentrating on driving, and I was barely paying attention to my mom. I was thinking about my new room that I had just designed. I was told I was remodeling my old room, but I see now why my parents always procrastinated getting the supplies. The white walls with black accents would match perfectly with my comforter, a black and white and dark red flowery design. My black bed frame and desk would be offset by a lime green side table. The carpet was a cherry hardwood and I had picked out a black round throw rug that went next to my bed. My MacBook Air had been sent over already and my flatscreen was already attached to wall.

We pulled up to the house, white with a black door and black shutters. I skipped up the steps and opened the door. “Do you like it, sweetie?” my mom asked from the doorway, hesitation in her voice.

“It’s nice,” I replied, heading upstairs to check my email and Facebook. As I was online, an IM popped up.

Riskyrach: Delle!!! We miss u already!

Darlingdelle: Ohhh Rach! I miss you too! Tell Vic I’ll love him forever, even though I moved away! He’s my bestie!!

Riskyrach: oh. I see how it is. Now HE’S your bestie. Not me. Mmhmm. Okay.

Darlingdelle: haha you know what I mean. After you of course!!!

Riskyrach: ohhh. Muuuch better, my love :P haha I have a biigggggg project in Davis due tomorrow. Don’t have any done :D I’ll ttyl!!

I smiled to myself and logged off. Then my smile faded as I thought ahead to tomorrow; school was starting. Its gonna be one hell of a day, I thought to myself.

I woke up to the sound of “King of Anything” By Sara Bareilles. I jumped in the shower and the hot beads of water hitting my bare shoulders massaged the stress out of my back. I got out and went to pick my outfit out. A straight legged pair of dark wash jeans and a white tank top with a North Face jacket over it. I slipped on my grey Vans and went into the bathroom to put my makeup on. I swished some mascara on my lashes and swiped on some eyeliner. Not over the top, mind you, just some to bring out my grayish green eyes.With a slight amount of nerves, I headed to school. 

Hey guys!!!!!!! I know you know how to type and click a button!!!!!!! Vote!!!! Send me a message!!!!!! Post on my wall!!!!!!!! Comment!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon! Wont take too long :) Pleaseeeee