Chapter 1- Waking Up the Minicons's Disc

The Characters

Autobots:

Optimus Prime

HotShot

Red Alert

Smokescreen

Blurr

Sideswipe

Scavenger

Jetfire

Jet Optimus (Optimus and Jetfire combined)

Overload (known as Ultra Magnus, also known that he's a weapon)

Decepitcons:

Megatron/Galvatron

Starscream

Demolishor

Cyclonus

Thrust (he will be in the story in chapter 30 something, but he will betray Megatron soon somewhere in chapter 44 or 45)

Wheeljack

Tidal Wave

Unknown sides:

Side ways

Kids:

Christine

Harrison

Catherine

Richie

Greg

Small Intro

Hi, my name is Christine, I'm a ordinary student who likes to ride my bike around. I usually like to make new friends around. Well, for my school, it's ok."YAHOO!!!," said my friend. Oh, that's my friend name Catherine, we both met each other since in 3rd grade. She has a scooter and can do few tricks with it. "Hey Christine, hey Catherine," said my other friend. That's my other friend name Harrison. He also has a bike and he likes his new style of it. He can do a lot of tricks with his bike. This is my middle school (named Table Middle School) and I'm in 7th grade and this is where my story begins.

Chapter 1- Waking Up the Minicons's Disc

"Hey Christine, you beat me 3 times in a row today!!," said my friend Catherine as we did a high five. "Yup, I did very well," I said happily. For me, I have long, dark brown hair (up to my back) with blue eyes, wearing a pink head band, a sunglasses, and two braids in front of my shoulders. I'm wearing black t-shirt and a skirt (just a little bit above my knees). Also, my shoes are white with white socks. My friend Catherine, she has bright, yellow hair. She wore long, thin shirt and tight jeans. Also, she wore dark, black boots. (Me and Catherine are about the same height, about 5"4').

As we put our equipment in the lockers, the boy walk by and and give a small wave and said, "Hey you two, what's up?"

"Oh, hey Harrison," I said, "are you coming with us to the mountains after school today? There is a cave that me and Catherine found."

He said,"No, I'm fine, I have stuff to do after school and my parents wants me to come home straight away." Catherine said, "It's OK, we are just asking if you want to come with us." My other friend, he has short, black hair. He has a set of headphones on his neck, wore a neon shirt and shaggy jeans. He also wore bright, red shoes with black laces. (He is few inches taller than me and Catherine, about 5"7').

Then, the two annoying brats are here to put their stuff away in their lockers too. One is a tall boy with light brown hair with a t-shirt and saggy pants and the other one is fat with a long, thin sleeves with shorts. "What's up little girly girl?," said one annoying brat," you must be talking about silly stuff huh?" I said,"Who wants to listen to you Greg? Nobody doesn't want to hear your conversation."