Emmy takes charge

We've been in fourth grade for about 2 almost 3 weeks. Me and Lauren were hanging out with Aqua and Reina. It was fun hanging out with them! If I got you confused, me, Reina and Lauren are not new. But that means Aqua is. So we were trying to make her feel good about TCS, especially because Aqua hated her old school. But, something happened. A few days later Aqua stopped hanging out with us, I felt like she was acting like I wasn't alive, I'm not sure if Lauren and Reina felt the same way but, how does that happen? It's like your best friends with someone one day, then the next day your worst enemies, it didn't make any sense! Until, I saw her hanging out with Emmy, then it made PERFECT sense. Saying all this to Lauren made me seem crazy. Ok, I'm not going to lie. I've been nominated the weIRdeSt person in class. But anyways, me and Emmy didn't quite get along last year. And when I say quite I mean AT ALL. So if I'm being honest, I thought they were talking about how bad of a person I am. So I was mad. I was REALLY mad. So I eavesdropped of course, until they caught me. So I ran away and rolled my eye's "don't cry don't cry don't cry...." I reminded myself. Emmy rolled her eyes back and continued to talk to Aqua. I took a deep breath in, "let them be." I said to myself.