The unlucky one

Izuku has always had a problem but, I was never bad he still hanged out with his best friend Kacchan. They played hero's and talked about how cool All Might was. As he got older the worsted it got he went to the hospital one day and the doctor told Inko something. Inko busted in holding Izuku in her arms. Izu was worried on why his mom was crying so, he gave her a big hug and smile the biggest smile ever seen. This only made her hold Izu much more harder with more tears coming down her worried face. She saw Izu starting to panic there were tears coming down his big red puffy cheeks. His mom looked at him even more tear were going down her face. She didn't know what to do she started to panic holding Izu closet then ever.
    Izu holding on his mother and said "M-m-mm-mo-mommy w-why is everything so d-dark!"
    The doctor look in shocked and said "that can't be good."
    "What can't be good" Inko said with tear stained face.
    "I think we should do some type of testing to make sure he's ok." Ink nods know if she spoke she'll start to cry again. "Ok come with me u two."
    Izu wasn't sure on wear to go because he didn't know wear he was going. He was holding his mom hand and, followed on wear her hand was pulling. Once he got there they took a couple of test and found out his disease is fatal.
    The Doctor said "he may only live in till the age 20 if he ates right and don't get hurt. I'm so sorry mis. Inko."
   "I may lose my baby before he's even actually starting his life." Inko said
   " yes I'm sorry."
   "Is there anyway for him to live longer."
   "We're not sure yet. Plus we never seen anything like this but, if there anyway we will tell I promise."
    Izu has no idea what's going on but all he knew his mom was sad that made him sad. He was about to asked to doctor if he can still become a hero but, his mom already started to take him out of the hospital. He felt him being picked up right then, and, there, he knew he was in the car. Once they made it home the phone rang Inko answer it was the hospital. The doctor said they are going to send somethings over that might help Izu get around easier and some medicine that might help Izu get better. Once the thing finally got there were two little objects that looked like feathers. Inko put them   behind his ears it tells him what object in fronted him and how it looks. He doesn't go to the same school as his best friend Kacchan . Kacchan one day came over to see his best friend but, once he saw Deku on the bed sleeping with tube on his arms. Bakagou thought it looked really cool it made Deku look like a robot they both still watched All Might. Once they were done watching All Might they started to talk. Bakagou started talk to Izuku that was the day Izuku got is first nick name "Deku".After that day Inko and Deku moved to a way safer part of the city. Izu went to a new school once the items the hospital came Deku it on there was a leaf like object that sents vibrations in this head to see that object in front of him. There was a stick to help him gat around without bumping into anyone or hitting anything. Izuku never saw Kacchan again intil one day izu was walking home from school. He had updated his things he got know he looked like a cat. He had waterproof cat looking ears that help him know how far an object is. Cat tail helps him knows knows what a head of him and, cat like paws on his feet and hands they help him know how an object looks like and feels. He has a choker like object around his neck it tells him his condition. There are three stages green means he's stable, orange mean partly stable take to the doctor, red he's every unstable take to the hospital right away. He has sunglasses on so no one can see that he's blind and has his eyes closed. If he open his eye his his eyes are every are a foggy green and his pupil is red not black. When his eye are open he could only leave them open for a short amount of time then everything will go back black. He has his eye open he I stronger then anyone in the world but, if does use it he'll start coughing up blood. Once he heard explosions he noticed he the kid was in trouble and no one was doing anything. He knew that non of there quirks would take that villain down. He walked to the front then ran so quickly no one was able to see him. He somehow turn that villain into a solid after he gabbed the kid. He put the kid down knotted the villain out with a chopped to the neck the villain was out cooled. The all the heroes looked at Izu with shocked faces but before, they could even go and talk to the Izu. He was all ready gone in a alley way coughing up some blood but, he was ok he was still in the green zone. Little did he know one hero was looking at him with a worried looked but, Izu got back to his feet like nothing ever happened and walked home. The heroes that saw him fallowed him all the way to his house. Once he made it home his mom ran up to him and, gave him a little hug that won't hurt him. She asked many questions on where he was Izu didn't lie to his mother and told her the truth. He's ok don't worry he made should a he knew that he's still in green no red so don't worry he took his pills.