UA

Izuku pov: As I walked through the UA gates to find my classes my first class is the hero training one ya. I looked for my class with my eyes but, my time ran out so I used my electronics for the map. The map led me to a huge door which was bigger then me by a lot I walked in to see hear the blue haired boy yelling at Kacchan. He told me sorry and his name that was Iida Tenta I said my name. Kacchan got up and said "Deku!?"
"H hu hi! Kacchan long time no see right?."
"Wear the fuck happened to u one day u moved and u didn't say anything u. You! Shitty nerd!"
"Um...." before I could I heard a sound like someone in a sleeping bag wiggling over here. I don't even know how I know that I looked in the direction of the door way. Then I heard the whole class scream but Kacchan and some other guy I didn't get a good look at earlier. Once I heard his voice
he said "it took u 5 second to be quiet if you're here to make friends get out." I heard him getting out of this sleeping bag " Call me Aizawa know put these on and meet me outside."
I was about to turn on my eyes then I felt something being thrown at me. Caught it with no problem at all which seem to shocked the whole class.
   I heard one say "dude you know that shirt was coming at u 60 miles per min."
   Another said " that was so manly."
   I couldn't help but blushed at the comments both from pride and embarrassment. The whole class had there eyes on me I knew for one thing if that hit me I'll be on that floor dying. One from lack of oxygen and from to much blood leaving my system.
  "It was nothing I just didn't want to get beat up by PE clothes right." I said rubbing the back of my head.
   (Time skip by baby Deku cuteness)
I was the last one out of the changing room I can feel my classmates looking at me they know I'm blind I think. I don't want them to be worried about me. I know that they'll find out I'm sick and there's no cure to it I don't know them to try find a cure to only fail. Mr. Aizawa made me go first in all the exercises if I didn't take my medicine I would've already been on the floor. Once we were all done I did pretty good I was in 5th place surprise myself I thought I'll be in last. We walked back to the classroom after we change. I took my medicine before I left we got to do anything we wanted so we introduce ourselves to the class. Once it was my turn to go introduce myself to the class then my quirk. Everyone eyes widened then
    Kirishima said "dude does that me you like have everyone's quirk?"
    I said "yes"
    "How strong are you then and why didn't u just use the quirks during the test."
    "First I'm as strong as I have to be right know and I'll only get stronger just like the rest of us. One it takes awhile to get used to a quirk just think how hard it'll be if I use multiple I'm not used to. It may to much for me I might just blow up and die or collapse in the floor and die either way I'm gonna... So ya don't want to die or get badly hurt using my quirk "
    "Ok that's understandable so cool to dude that means if u see something we can do better u can actually show us. Then u can get better with the quirk at the time us that mean we all get ten times better. Then we are know and become even stronger heros isn't that awsome. U can make everyone stronger when you get stronger then no villain will stand a chance.
   "Ya no villain only if we get stronger."
After that the day when bye so other days after me help others different ways on using quirk with different techniques and styles. It was really fun then days later we picked a class representative they picked me first but I assisted that they pick Iida Tenya. He became the new class Rep. Instead of me then there was the ascendant with the press breaking in but I heard something break way. Then foot steps coming in the school I knew then it was no reporter it was someone else possibly a villain I so I when to Principal Nezu.
    I said "that I heard something getting destory outside someone coming in then heard some sort of wrestling. I like they grabbed something then a weird sound then they seem to be gone and far away from here."
    "Ok I'll look into it if someone did come we'll find them sooner or later. I'll have a look u just get to class don't worry it's probably nothing u probably just heard on the teachers." After a few days later it was the day of the of our field trip.

AN: clip hander because this is where I'm leaving it. I'll try to post more often than before. I saw doing a new story called The Four  is my story about my OC get into the bhna universe. I might post this Saturday so stay tuned for more captures.