Hogwarts Letters

Holly POV
"DRACO LUCIUS AND HOLLY AVA MALFOY GET DOWN HERE NOW!" My dads voice echoes from downstairs.
I sit up and rub my eyes, pushing the covers off me, just as Draco walks past my door and pokes his head in.

Draco looks down. "I think he found out sis. "

I groan inwardly, pushing the covers off the bed fully now. "well I hope not" I throw my hands in the air in defence. I hop up, push Draco making him nearly fall. I run down the steps, trying to ignore his minor death threats, but I can tell he's joking. I sprint faster now, downstairs is so close now. Five. more. steps. But my attempts fail. He is far faster than I,  he catches me and tickles me until I fall.

"Kids" says dad we walk into the living room and we see our parents smiling very big smiles. Our parents give us these envelopes and i open it up and I scream.

"IM GOING TO HOGWARTS" my parents laugh at my expression and I look over at Draco and he is staring at his envelope.

"well open it" I say. He opens his letter and he screams like I have never heard before "O.M.G IM GOING TO HOGWARTS". We all crowd in a hug. "See Grammy I'm going to hogwarts" I say

"Yes I know dear" she said hugging me

"Ok kids go get ready" says mum

"what for?" I say

"we are going to diagon alley" says dad. Me and Draco rush up stairs and we get changed. We soon go downstairs and see mum and dad waiting for us at the fireplace.

"What are we doing here?" Draco asked more confused as I am

"floo powder" mum replies. Dad hops into the fireplace and grabs some of that dusty power. "Diagon Alley" he says and he chucks the powder on the floor and goes up in green flames. Now it was my turn.

"Bye Grammy" I say

"Bye dear" she says and I was gone.