Aunt Bella?

I woke up by snoring so i decided to take a quick shower and put my black leggings on with a shirt and some black canvases. I walked down to the common room and saw Hermione, Ron and Harry.

"Hey guys" i said

"Hi Holly" Harry said patting a seat next to him and i took it

"So what are you doing?" i said

Hermione replied "talking about Nicolas Flamel and before you ask he is the creator of the Pilosopher's Stone, we think snape is trying to steal it"

"Haha you think Snape it trying to steal it? Yeah I highly doubt that" i said

"we are going to get it tonight before snape does." Hermione says

"ok, can i tag along?"

"Sure" says Hermione

"and Hermione, Ron it was a joke last night when me and Harry went into my room, but when Ron kissed you i don't think that was" i said, she blushed.

"Time for Break fest" i said and we all walked out to the great hall. We all sat down on the seats and had some food. it was mail day today and all these owls come in screeching and its giving me a headache.

"Gary?" i say as i look up to see Draco's owl. He was fluttering crazily to get to me.

i took the note from Gary's leg and read it.

Holly,
im hurt i need your help fast. I am down in my dorm. The password is Pureblood. Get here as quick as possible. Bring backup please hurry.
Draco

"Guys we need to go. hurry follow me" i said and we ran out of the great hall. We got into the dungeons.

"Pureblood" i said and the door opened up.

"everyone split up and go into the boys dorm" i said

We searched until i heard a scream. Hermione

"Hermione!" Ron said as we ran to her. There on the floor layed Draco. a motionless body.

"Draco?" i said kneeling down next to him "DRACO!" I screamed while crying. i heard footsteps and i flung around my friends were flown against the wall. They were trying to move to get out. someone came out of the shadows.

"Aunt Bella?" i say

"yes" she said. Draco moves and sits up.

"Holly?" he says

"Draco, i thought you were dead" i said

"Holly? you look so much like your mother" she said touching my face. i whack it off.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" I said

"HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT" She screeches

"CRUCIO" she screams at me and i feel this binding pain in my stomach. it finally stops.

"Tonight you will see your mother died in pain" she said as she Appariated. i hoped up and released my friends.

"We need to take him to the hospital wing" i said as Ron and Harry took Draco and Hermione helped me.

"MADAM POMFREY" Harry yelled

"Oh My, what happened here?" as she took Draco and layed him on a bed. She came to get me

"I'm fine professor" i said clutching my stomach

"I don't think you are" she said forcing me onto a bed. she lifted up my shirt and she started healing my stomach with this liquid.

"AHHHHH" I screamed and i felt a hand attach onto mine. Draco's.

i felt seering pain until i closed my eyes.