Chapter 82

"Your Highness, qie has just arrived to the estate. Everything is still very unfamiliar to qie. How about to let cefei continue to take charge of the affairs in the estate? Qie will gradually take over duties."

"No need. If the name is not correct, the words will not ring true. Whatever you don't understand, ask Tian Fu Shan.

"Yes." He Lian Min Min hung low her eyes. Her face carried a tiny smile.

Su Lin Rou in the Fang Hua Courtyard has scouted out the news that Zhong Zheng Lin took He Lian Min Min to the palace to thank for the grace.

"Consummation handkerchief has been already collected?" It seemed that his Highness wasn't like in the rumors, only gracing that woman from Danruo Courtyard"

"Come to attend to me. If I can't oppress He Lian Min Min, at least, I mustn't lose to Mu shi." Since lady He Lian has succeeded, it meant his Highness will sooner or later grace the inner yard. If she left a good impression today, things will be more convenient to her.

"Mistress, it's time to get up. Hour of Si is approaching." Mo Lan felt extremely helpless as she watched Mu Xi Yao dawdling in bed and not getting up. "Mistress, if you don't get up, how are you going to conduct a greeting rite when his Highness returns?"

Mu Xi Yao was already sober when she listened to Mo Lan's ceaseless chatter. It's just that she was lazy and didn't feel like moving. As soon as she heard Zhong Zheng Lin will return, she quickly sat up and called people to attend to her. She couldn't afford to lose her face by having Zhong Zheng Lin carrying her over on his shoulder.

"Sweetened honey water."

"When his Highness left, he has instructed you can use only lukewarm water." Hui Lan handed the cup to Mu Xi Yao, disregarding her face filled with dissatisfaction. Without words, she changed her clothes and combed her hair.

"Mistress, his Highness sent a sedan chair to pick you." When Zhao momo entered the house and saw Mu Xi Yao's insipid attire, she inwardly sighed to herself. Why did mistress place so little importance on this issue? No matter what, the principal consort was the official mistress of the estate.

In Chanruo Courtyard, Zhong Zheng Lin sat highly on the head seat. Next to him was He Lian Min Min surrounded by dignified and noble air.

Su Lin Rou along with the womenfolk she led successively sat down on their rightful places. Everyone in the room quietly waited for the only woman who was absent.

"Mu cefei is pregnant. It's only natural for her to arrive a little bit slower. Everyone take a seat, chat a bit and familiarize with each other."

Wan Jing Wen watched He Lian Min Min with her principal wife front. Her nails dug deeply into her flesh. For the time being, she will let her act smugly. Afterward, she will have lots of time to cry.

"Your Highness, when mother consort has mentioned about establishing the estate outside of the palace today, she said that the prince's residence will be built at the latest next month. The layout of little sisters courtyards should be according to the current one or any other arrangements should be made?"

Zhong Zheng Lin has waited for Mu Xi Yao's arrival for a long while. Just as he was guessing that woman was dawdling in the bed to goof off, he heard He Lian Min Min mention the residence outside of the palace. Hence, his attention was somewhat pulled back.

"What are your thoughts?" Zhong Zheng Lin asked for He Lian Min Min's opinion.

As He Lian Min Min was going to say she didn't like the name of Chanruo Courtyard which sounded quite cold and cheerless and wanted to change it to a more cheerful name, she heard Su Lin Rou say, "Big sister probably doesn't know. The name tablet of Chanruo Courtyard was personally bestowed by his Highness. Qie envies you greatly." Su Lin Rou kneaded her silk handkerchief, looking as if she also wanted to plead for one. His Highness seemed to somewhat care for the principal consort. How come when it was her turn, there was not even a bit of gesture from him? If it wasn't for that day when she accidentally saw chief steward Tian order people to hang up the tablet, she wouldn't have known her circumstances were so worrying.