Chapter •3•

~Regret~

•Chanyeols pov•

I regret everything I said to her. I don't know why I did that, I was planning to say sorry to her and make her mine. She was the most beautiful creature ever. I know that she is weak and after a while I realised that I didn't need a strong Luna. I just needed her and that's all. I don't care if she's weak, she will become the most beautiful and best Luna ever.

I saw the way that Baekhyun looked at Hana and I knew that he had a thing for her. He had something I didn't have right now and that was Hana. I was jealous of him because he always got the girls and I was scared that he was going to take my girl.

I was walking down the hall way of school and saw Baekhyun running to me. He looked like he was out of breathe but I was angry at him for touching what is mine.
''Chanyeol! Hana ran away and I don't know where she went to. All I known is that she's somewhere away from her pack. I want her back.''

I ran past him and ran to Hanas pack. I don't care that I just left school I mean I am the alpha so they can't tell me what to do. I finally arrived at the moonlight pack and opened the door. I saw a man who looked like he was in his mid thirties and he looked like he had tears in his eyes. I could tell that he was an alpha by the power radiating off him.

''Where is Hana?!'' I was angry that no one was looking for her. He kept silent and he looked at me with so much hate. He was holding a paper and he gave it to me. It read..

Dear donghae
I thank you for everything you have done for me. I'm so thankful for you coming in my life and being there for me. You are like an appa to me and I will miss you so much. Don't worry I will be back to see you. I love you appa...
Dear baekhyun.
I know we haven't talk that much but I thank you for being there for me when I was sad. If I could choose a mate it would be you not that jerk chanyeol. I will miss my friend.
Dear chanyeol
I hate that I still love you. You were nothing but a jerk to me. You rejected me not even trying to get to know me. I hate you park chanyeol and I will make you regret rejecting me. You opened my eyes to see even with a mate I'm still unwanted.

''YOU DID THIS TO HER! ITS YOUR FAULT SHE LEFT!'' I ignored him and I didn't even notice the tears that was rolling down my eyes. I know that she hates me but I will do anything to get her back. Don't worry Hana I will wait for you even if it takes an eternity.

---------------------•

•Hanas pov•

Lost

I don't know where I was going or what I was doing but all I knew is that I needed to get away from so called mate. ''We will make him regret, don't worry Hana I will be there for you.'' I'm so glad I have my wolf with me. My wolf was beautiful in many ways. If only I could be beautiful. ''Nonsense! You're beautiful from the inside and out, if Chanyeol doesn't see that then show him what he is missing out on.'' I thought about what she said and I had to agree with her.

I heard a growl come from the distance and a brown wolf with grey on it's tail appeared out of nowhere. The wolfs eyes were green mixed with a little bit of yellow it was extraordinary.
I looked to my left and saw another wolf but this wolf was grey with black ears. The wolfs eyes were blue and I could tell that the wolf was an alpha.

They both walked behind a tree and shifted back to their human form but obviously with clothes on that they got from the tree.

The guy that was on my left had blond hair and was very muscular. He still had his blue eyes and he looked like he could break me like a stick. Now the other guy had black hair but different eyes which is brown. He was muscular but not much as the guy with blond hair.

''SHIFT!'' Yelled the guy with black hair. Oops I think I'm in trouble.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•|•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I will update soon and sorry for short
update. Please read my other book called 'I won the players heart'. Thank you xx
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE