Chapter <4>

Okay so sorry for the long wait everyone but here's chapter 4. Enjoy ! xx

~Staying for a while~

I was beyond scared right now knowing that I just walked into another territory and that one of them is an alpha. I sprinted behind the tree to grab some clothes and shift.

I headed back to them and just stood there waiting for someone just kill me or something. ''What are you doing in our territory?'' The guy with blond hair said and he seemed calm even though he was an alpha.

''I was running away from my pack.. and away from my mate.'' They looked at me with concern and sadness in their eyes. ''You must of shifted alone. It's okay I'm here for you and we are all here for you.'' The alpha was a very nice man and I was attracted by him.

''Well my name is mark and this is my Beta Jiwook.'' I nodded my head. '' my name is Hana.'' I started walking away to another place when I felt someone tug my arm.

''Where are you going? You can always stay at my pack for a while. Besides I wouldn't want a pretty girl like you walking by yourself since it's getting dark.'' I blushed when he called me pretty and I only just realised that it was actually getting dark. I nodded my head and for once actually felt wanted.

''I would love to stay at your pack and I hope it's not a trouble.'' Mark smiled at me and held my hand. I started to bite my lip real hard to the point where blood was on my lip. I winced at the pain and saw mark frowning. He looked at me and touched my lip.

''It looks pretty bad but we can just put ice on it and it will be fine.'' I blushed at how close our faces are and I think I almost forgot about Chanyeol. Almost

We all headed inside and their were a lot of people around different ages just smiling at me and welcoming me. I made my way to the kitchen which I surprisingly easily found and was about to put an ice pack on my lip when my lip was fine. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into not one but 4 girls. I bowed my head in respect and they started to laugh.

''Why are you bowing down silly? You practically belong to this pack now.'' A very pretty girl with black hair said to me. She seemed like one of those cool casual girls. They all smiled at me and I smiled back at them.

''Aww mark brought a cute girl. You should hang out with us. My name is dilara'' A girl with glasses and long black hair said with a smile on her face. ''I'm Maneet and I'm sure we will become really good friends.'' I was shocked that she actually asked me to hang out with her and agreed straight away.

''Is it okay if I ask which pack you are from? If you don't mind.'' I smiled innocently and they just smiled back.

''Our pack is called the thunder growl pack.''
--------------•

~Marks pov~

I saw Hana with Maneet, dilara, Michelle and Krisha. They were all laughing and I couldn't help to notice that Hana had such a beautiful laugh and a smile. She was beautiful in a lot of ways and cute.

''Alpha we are getting a call from the lighting valley pack and alpha chanyeol was asking if you have seen a girl named Hana?'' My beta asked me. I couldn't let Hana go right now. I felt a connection with her and i didn't her to go.

''Tell him that we haven't seen anyone and you shall not inform Hana about this.'' He bowed his head in respect and I went back to looking at Hana. I just don't understand why her jerk of a mate would reject her. She looked happy and not the broken girl she was when I saw her. I walked up to her and saw her gorgeous smile on her face.

''Its getting late you girls should be heading to bed.'' The girls started to smirk and whispered something in Hanas ear which made her blush. They walked upstairs leaving me and Hana alone.

''Alpha, where do I sleep?'' I chuckled at her cuteness and saw that her lip was better. ''You can sleep in the guest room which is just next to my room, everything is already there since I got one of my pack members to get everything for you but you just need clothes. You can go shopping with the girls tomorrow.'' I told Hana with a sincere smile.

''I would love that, thank you mark.'' She followed me upstairs and was about to go to her room.

''Goodnight Mark. I'm so glad I met you.''

----------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the long wait! I had exams and I had to study. Thank you for reading and remember to please

Comment
Share
Vote