Part 1

I fixed Krystle as Pari as I felt that she suits Pari's role more than Aneri as Krystle's eyes and complexion are similar to Little Pari Barbie.I cast Barun as Arnav as Barun has played the character Arnav before and he was Krystle's love interest in Baat humari pakki hai.

Two boys were sleeping.

Their grand mother came.She is Radhika.Radhika:Hey..both of you wake up.Fast...They did not respond.Radhika:What will I do to wake up these boys?Radhika:You remember your father's friend Ishaan uncle?His daughters Pari and Mishti are coming.Suddenly the boys woke up from the bed fast.They smiled:Who are coming?Radhika:Ishaan uncle's daughters Mishti and Pari.The boys became cheerful.They are Ruhaan and Arnav.Radhika:Mishti and Pari are joining the college near by as Ishaan uncle and Mauli aunty want them to study in India.So they will come to India tomorrow.They will be staying here.Ruhaan and Arnav were surprised.Radhika:So get their rooms ready.Both of you have to set up their roomRuhaan-Arnav got down from the bed:Sure.Ruhaan:Now itself we will arrange the room.Ruhaan-Arnav rushed to a room.They cleaned the room and made all the arrangements.Radhika was surprised:I have never seen these boys so interested in cleaning the house.Ruhaan and Arnav were really excited.They both remembered the little Mishti and Little Pari with a smile.Ruhaan:How does Mishti look now?Arnav:How does Pari look now?Why the day is not moving?It's moving like a snail.Ruhaan:Can't wait to see Mish.Mishti and Pari arrived.Radhika and they were happy to see each other.They hugged Radhika.Arnav and Ruhaan were lost in Mishti and Pari.Radhika:Do you remember these boys?The girls smiled:Ruhaan and Arnav.Arnav and Ruhaan were happy that they remember them.Arnav-Ruhaan:We also remember both of you.One girl:Really?Then identify us.Among us who is Mishti and who is Pari.Arnav remembered the little Pari's eyes.He moved towards the grey eyes girl:You are Pari.The same sparkling eyes.Pari smiled:Right.Arnav smiled.

Ruhaan:Mishti

Ruhaan:Mishti...I identified you easily as still resemble your childhood look.Mishti smiled.Finally they reached the house.Mishti and Pari were led to their room.Ruhaan extended his fingers to tap Mishti's shoulder to call her.But before that itself she looked at him.Ruhaan:How is the room?Mishti:Lovely.Thanks for this.Ruhaan:No mention.He moved his lips towards her ears:If you need anything just call me.I will be there with you.She smiled at him:Sure.He smiled.Pari:I really admire you for arranging the room for us.Arnav:Anything for you.Pari:What?Arnav:I mean you are my childhood friend.At least this much should be done for you.Pari:That's so sweet of you Arnav.He smiled.Mishti and Pari joined the college.All of them were in the dining room to have dinner.Radhika:How is the college?Mishti:Nice dadi.Ruhaan:Which place do you like?America or India?Mishti:It's too early to say that.But I liked India.Ruhaan and Radhika smiled.Arnav looked at Pari.Arnav:Hello Miss America...Pari:My name is not America.My name is Pari.Arnav:I know that.But just for fun I called you like that.Radhika:Arnav..don't tease her.Arnav:Dadi...Pari:It's ok Dadi.Miss America is not bad.It's cool.Arnav and Pari smiled at each other.Mishti went to Ruhaan's room.He was surprised:Mishti..you are here?Mishti:Ya.You only told me that if I need something I can approach you.Ruhaan:Yes..you should...Mishti:I heard that here the beach is very nice.Ruhaan:Yes,really nice.Mishti:Can you please take me there?Ruhaan:Why not?You should go there at night.Mishti:Why?Ruhaan:The beach looks more beautiful at night.Mishti:Really?Ruhaan:Yes.Mishti:Let's see.Ruhaan took Mishti to the beach at night.They sat on the sand.Mishti:It so cool here.Nice to feel this breeze.Ruhaan:Yes.Look at the sky.They both looked at the sky.Mishti:The sky looks so beautiful.I feel the beach is also shining because of the moon light.Ruhaan:Yes.That's why I told you that the beach is more beautiful at night.