Part 2

Mishti got a phone call from Ruhaan.Ruhaan:Mishti..come to the backyard immediately.Mishti:But why Ruhaan?Ruhaan:Just come.Mishti went to the backyard.She saw Ruhaan there.Mishti:Why did you call me Ruhaan?Ruhaan:To answer your question.You asked me who you are to me.My answer is...You are my everything Mishti.I love you.Mishti was stunned.

raaton ke jaage subah mile hain
resham ke dhaage ye silsile hain
laazmi si lagne lagi hain
do dilon ki ab nazdeekiyaan

Ruhaan cupped her face in his hands:I really love you Mishti.May be since childhood I have been loving you.When I heard that you are coming here I was so happy that I could'nt express it.Since childhood I have been waiting to see you.Ever since you left for London I was waiting to meet you again.I have always loved you.

I have always loved you

But I never knew how to convey it.But now I think i should not delay anymore in expressing how much I love you.

Mishti was looking at him tearfully.

hmm dikhti nahi hain par ho rahi hain mehsoos nazdeekiyan
do dil hi jaanein lagti hain kitni mehfooz nazdeekiyan

Ruhaan:Say something Mishti.Mishti:Actually I don't know what to say.

Ruhaan:If you have no feelings for me what were you doing while dancing with me?Was it just friendship?Or don't tell me that in America getting close to a boy is normal in friendship.Mishti:Don't cross the limit Ruhaan.Though we are brought up in London our mother and father inculcated good culture in us.Ruhaan:Then why don't you understand what was your emotion while dancing with me?If you yourself is confused about your feelings towards me ask your own heart and tell me Mishti.I can't wait anymore.My heart is becoming restless.Mishti:Everything happened so suddenly that I got confused.Give me more time Ruhaan.Ruhaan said angrily:Your wish.Ruhaan walked away.Pari went to a place as per Arnav's request.Pari:Wonder why this duffer called me here.He looked around the hall.She got surprised to see the hall being decorated with balloons and lights.Arnav came before her with a smile.Pari:Arnav...what is all this?

Arnav smiled:I will say.But first you tell me ..did you like the decoration?Pari:Yes.But why did you do this?Pari was becoming restless.Arnav looked at her eyes deeply:I love your eyes.When I look at your eyes i forget myself.I don't want to see anything else.I love you Pari.I love you since childhood.Pari was shocked.Suddenly Pari slapped him.

Suddenly Pari slapped him