C H A P T E R 2

Patrick (Billie's dad) POV

Time skip...(lmao dont kill me...)

                            December 20 2022

Maggie and I really regret our decision but that's the right thing to do,finneas keep asking us where Billie is and we can't just answer that because we know what's gonna happen if we tell him the truth so we just ignored his questions.

Maggie (Billie's mom) POV

Billie is now 3 years old and im so happy about it and i wish that her foster family didn't treat her bad right now,i wish she's ok,i wish my baby is ok.

I cried myself to sleep everynight like EVERYNIGHT i miss her so so much i wanna see what she looks like i wanna know how she feels right now i wanna check if shes ok,if she's eating i cried again im in so much pain i can't explain how i feel,all i feel is pain.

I cried and cried until i can't anymore.

Until i heard a knock on the door, "Maggie?" I heard patrick said and knock again Come in i said as i wipe my tears "Maggie i just wanted to tell you that i lo-" he got cut off when he sees me crying again "hush!you'll be ok soon,you'll forget about her soon" forget?!about her!?no!i will never forget her i just wanna know how is she right now i said and raised my voice a bit "i-i love you maggs" i love you to patrick "oh and by the way,lunch is ready" really? "Yeah come on now were gonna eat,finneas is finding you down stairs " he's adorable "yeah,come on now" yeah,alright.

We eat some lunch and after we finish we watch some horror movie with finneas,he's so brave actually cause i jump every jumpscare and him and patrick didn't even react atleast one.

Its now 9 pm and we need to sleep so we just sleep with finneas cause he dont want to sleep in his room.

Billie POV

I hate being here they told me that i was just adopted because my real family doesn't love me,they abused me for 3 years now,i just wanna get out of here and find my real mom,i wanna see what she looks like,i wanna see if she's ok,i wanna see if she missed me,they starve me here all they give me is water.

It is now 9 pm and i need to wash the dishes they always ask me to do clean the house and cook for them,well...im just 3 so i made mistakes but they hurt me everytime i did some mistakes,they expect me to do all of this perfectly,but i really can't im just an innocent kid who dont even know what the hell is happening.

I have a lot of bruises all over my body and it hurts so bad and i just cried.

One time they stab a knife on my stomach and i thought i was gonna die that day but no im still alive,they didn't even sent me to hospital.

But its now 11 pm and i need to sleep now cause i need to wake up early i need to make them breakfast.

I sigh and cried i just wanna die they saw me as a maid but i saw myself as a normal girl who dont know whats happening.

I hope they'll kill me oneday.

But no,i need to find my mom first.

Sorry this chapter is short again.
But thanks for reading
Have a great day/night