Mafu's Birthday

Third-person POV 

 "Soo..Um...Soraru~san and Lon~san." Mafu said. After Soraru's reunion with Lon a few weeks ago, they decided to meet up the next day as all of them were free for some reason.

" I told you that just Lon is fine, right!" The blonde playfully scolded the albino. "Lon~chan and Soraru~san there's someone I want you to meet." Mafu told them both." This is Amatsuki!" The albino said as another person popped out from behind him.

"I'm Amatsuki!" Said the red-eyed brunette."You must be Soraru~san! You really are as good looking as Mafu says. wwww If I didn't already have someone in my heart I'd have fallen for you. "

"Ama~chan! I told you to not to tell him rig-wait you can see Sorau~san!?!" Mafu asked Amatsuki. "Yeah, can't everyone?" he replied. "It seems that Mafumafu hadn't told Amatsuki that Soraru is a ghost." Lon thought. Well even if he had Amatsuki might not have believed him

"You see, Soraru is actually a ghost," Lon said "The only people who can see him, for now, are you, me and Mafu. When Amatsuki processed what Lon had said there was shock written all over his face as he said "Eeeehhh!?! You're telling me that I'm talking to a real ghost!?"

"Oi! Stop screaming! My ears might bleed!" Soraru complained as Mafu continued introducing them."Hey, Mafu! Can you get me a can of soda please?" Amatsuki told Mafumafu. "Eeehhh...Why can't you get it yourself?"Mafu whined."I uhh I hurt my leg today morning so it hurts.Please~"Amatsuki made up an excuse. After a few minutes, Amatsuki finally convinced Mafu.

"You clearly wanted to us something that you didn't want Mafumafu to know so what is it?" Soraru asked Amatsuki as Lon giggled at Soraru's bluntness " You see, tomorrow is Mafu's birthday so I was wondering if you wanna throw a surprise party for him!" The red-eyed brunette told them."But we just met Mafu a couple of weeks ago." Soraru asked him.

If it's you two then I'm sure that Mafu won't mind. I mean he always talks about you and about how kind Lon is."Amatsuki retorted."But-" Soraru was cut off by Lon saying "Come on Soraru~ I'm sure it'll be fine!~". Both of them finally convinced Soraru and Amatsuki told them to come to the address he gave them (which seems to be Mafu's house) at 7.

Time Skip!

Soraru POV

While Amatsuki and the others were decorating they told me to keep Mafu busy until they were ready but why choose me? Wouldn't any of Mafu's other friends like the tanuki or the redhead be better at this? AND I have to pretend that I don't know that today was Mafumafu's birthday. I mean I would feel kinda sad if my friends forgot my birthday.

"So-ra-ru~san~"Mafumafu interrupted my thoughts. "What is it?" I asked him. "Do you what today is~?" he asked me. How can I pretend that I don't know that today is his birthday?  "Nope. Why is today something special?" I asked him. "N-No.." He said as he had a heart-broken expression on his face. I felt guilty just looking at him as I mentally cursed Lon for making me do this.

"Hey, do you want to get a cake?" I asked him hoping it would cheer him up, and that it did. As soon as I said that his expression brightened up. "Yeah!" he said as he flashed a smile so precious that it could melt even the coldest person's heart. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit My heart can only take so much! Wait..am I falling for him? Oh my god. I fell for him. I thought as I felt myself get dragged by Mafumafu to the nearest cake shop.

We ended up having chocolate cake and started making our way towards Mafu's house once Lon called me and told me that it was ok to go back to Mafu's house. I lied that I would walk him home as it was getting pretty late into the night. When we went to his apartment Mafumafu saw that he left the door unlocked and I had to pretend like I was surprised. When we went in Mafumafu would have fallen if I hadn't caught him when the lights turned on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAFU!" they all screamed together as they jumped out from their hiding spots. Mafu started to tear up. Everyone tackled Mafumafu into a group hug. We had a fun night and we decided to give Mafu his presents. I didn't really know what he liked but I know he likes cats so I bought him a cat key chain. "I-I don't really know what you like but I know you like cats..so..I-I bought you a cat key chain. I know it's  not that special but-" I got cut off again but this time it was Mafu who tackled me into a hug. "Anything you give me is special Soraru~san!" He told me. My cheeks were on fire right now.

Mafumafu POV 

Today can't get any better. I got to spend more time with Soraru~san and I even got a surprise party. Ama~chan gave me a bottle of expensive wine, Uratan gave me a cat plushie and I forgot what Sakatan and Lon~chan gave me. Soraru~san is giving me his present for me now He seems so worried that I won't like it.  "I-I don't really know what you like but I know you like cats..so..I-I bought you a cat key chain. I know it's not that special but-" I tackled him into a hug. Anything he gives me is special. 

"Happy birthday Mafu."

Eh? He called me Mafu. He called me Mafu! This day can't get any better. We ended up playing some games afterwards and it was the best birthday I've ever had.

A/N

I finally updated!

I know I'm late but- Happy birthday Mafumafu~san, one of the best Utaite on this planet!

In celebration I drew some fan art! It's really horrible but here it is

See ya soon!

Word count:

1022