Kidnapped

BROOKS POV

It was a windy and cold autumn day. I was walking towards Starbucks which was 20 minutes away. The jacket I'm wearing is not keeping me cold enough. I sigh and the cold air sweeps across my body and I shiver. I feel as if someone is watching me... I look back and see people walking and the cars rushing away. I decide to use the shortcut as always. The wall is spray painted as always. I hear footsteps behind me. I turned around and came in contact with five guys just 5 feet away from me . I continued to walk towards Starbucks, just to get that wonderful cup of coffee I am craving since morning . I could still hear the sound of footstep behind me just when I was about to turn to the concern of the street I felt a wet stinking cloth on my mouth trying to choke me. The words I screamed were muffled due to the cloth on my mouth. Two strong arms started to push me backwards . My hands and legs stopped moving and my brains stopped working my eyes started to shut and that's when I blacked out.

"I think the medicine had a strong effect on her. She's been asleep since last 2 days and there is no sign of movement..." I hear low voices talking to each other and I open my eyes to see 5 beautiful faces looking at me. "She is awake lads!" Someone screams. "Shut up Niall. Lets go." I see a messy brown haired boy say as they walk of of the room. I have no idea where I am but I don't want to know. My head hurts and I look across the room. This isn't a familiar room...

----------------------------------------------

(A/N) HELLO THIS BOOK IS BY ~ZenLemMaLick and ~MessyHairedBoy

This chapter was just kind of an intro

So vote and Comment!!