Shopping

CLOTHES were the first thing that came to my mind, when I woke up. I yawned and walked out of the room and into the living room out to meet by Louis.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" I asked confused .

"They all are gone out, do you want some pancakes?" Louis asked.

"Yes please" I said happily. I am starving. I clapped my hands and he chuckled and went to the kitchen. He came back with two plates of pancakes. He handed me one and sat down on the single couch. I sat opposite him facing his beautiful face,his messy hair and those dark ocean eyes. He looked up from his plate to face me. Our eyes locked. Those beautiful dark ocean blue eyes stared at my light blue one. A blush crept on my cheeks and I looked away.

"Uumm Louis....I need some clothes?" I said or asked.

"Okay let me finish eating, then I will go get some of mine" Louis said.

"No Louis I need girl clothes " I said.

"Oh" Louis started to think about it. "Okay I will take you to the mall" he said. I was shocked he is taking me to the mall.

"But you try to escape babe you are dead so is your father got it?!" he said sternly.

"Yes" I said. I can't let them kill my father. No.

"Good now go put on some clothes you have ten minutes." he said. I set my plate on the table and went to my room to change. After exact ten minutes Louis opened the door and walked in. I see a handsome looking Louis wearing dark blue jeans with a plain white shirt and a black beanie to hide his messy hair. I was wearing the clothes same clothes in which they kidnapped me. I just pull my hair in a messy bun.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yup"

"Okay let's go " he said as he grabbed my hand and walked out of the house.

I deeply breath the fresh air. I walked toward the black silky Audi. And he opened the passenger door for me. I muttered a thank you. Oh what a gentleman. Why is he so bipolar? He is so good to me now and in a few hours he will be back in his grumpy mood. He ran to the driver seat. He started the car and drove towards the mall. It was silent in the car but a comfortable silence. I started out if the window and after about ten minutes we reached the mall.
Louis parked the car. He reached for something in the backseat. He gave me hoodie. I gave him a confused expression.

"Just wear it." I wore it quickly and we got out of the car and went inside the mall. I got inside the first shop I saw. I picked out a few tops. Crop tops, jeans, dresses whatever saw in front of me I took. I took a pair of black Coverse. I looked behind to see Louis walking behind me hands stuffed in his jeans pocket.

"Can I buy these?" I asked.

"Okay fine, lets go" Louis said and we paid for the clothes an existed the shop.

"Where next?" Louis asked. OH MY GOD I need bra and panties crap I forgot.

"Victoria's secret" I always buy my undergarments from there. My dad is very rich and I get to shop every day. Though I dont... I looked at Louis and saw a smirk on his face.

"Okay!" Louis said with amusement. I wonder why is he smirking?...

"Shall we?" I asked.

"Of course" Louis said and wrapped his hand around me.

This is going to be interesting... we walked towards Victoria's secret....

-------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) AHAHAHHA OH MY GOD IM ACTUALLY LAUGHING. THIS IS ALL ~MessyHairedBoy's idea and I (~ZenLemMaLick) just edit it. VOTE AND COMMENT