Am I in love?

I could not sleep the whole night only thinking about him. Louis. The sun was rising, the rays peeking through the curtains. And my thoughts drifted to my father.. is he finding me. And does the police know? Are they finding me?
I miss my father the thought of him made my eyes sting with tears. Where are you father?.... Where.....
My mind shifted again to Louis. The way he kissed me yesterday, the way we got lost. I felt like this after a very long time. It felt like I am being loved. Am I in love? I love Louis... omg no no I can't be In love with him. No just NO!

I got out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom which is down the hall. And as I was walking towards the bathroom I released I am not wearing any pants because I took it out in the night. Only a loose shirt that the boys gave me. I increased my pace and hit something hard and was about to fall when two strong arms caught me.

I looked up to see louis OH MY GOD. God is not with me today. I stared into his eyes. My heart was beating fast. I steadied myself and muttered a thank you.

"By the way you look good in my shirt" he said with a wink a blush crept to my face and he turned around and left.

I stayed there a bit longer and when I realised I am just standing there like a fool. I ran to the bathroom. I came out after ten minutes from a quick shower and now I realise I forgot my clothes. Shittttt. I wrapped a towel around me safely ,my wet hair sticking to my back. I opened the door to hear nothing no sound looks like the boys are out. I left the bathroom and walked towards the bedroom. I felt someone behind me I turned around to see nothing. I turned back only to be pinned to the wall by Louis. My towel got looser and moved a little down showing a bit more of my breasts. I looked in Louis's eyes only to see lust and hunger.

"Brooke did we ever told you to come out only in a towel wet?" he asked, eyes checking out my body.

"N-no" I said a bit scared .

" Remind me to tell the boys to tell you to come out only in a towel" he said coming inches closer to me.

Louis let his fingers trace down from my neck, over my shoulder and down my arm to my hand. He brought his other hand up and brushed a piece of hair from my face, tucking it behind my ear. He leaned forward gradually as he licked his lips. Louis put one hand on my waist and other one on the side of my neck. His lips brushed mine. He pressed his lips harder onto mine. I started to deepen the kiss. His foot went towards the bed room lips still locked with mine, he opened the door and kicked it close when we were inside.

He pushed me onto the bed. I tried hard to crawl further onto the bed without having the towel fall off. Our breathing became rough and our hands needy. Louis pulled his lips away, but then brought them to my neck. He sucked on the area right over my collarbone . It was going to end up leaving a mark.

Louis moved over by my ear and nibbled softly on the skin . I let out a loud moan as his hands felt over my towel running over every curve on my body. The door slammed opened and Niall was standing on the door frame Louis and I pulled away.

"What the fuck?" Louis shouted to Niall.

"I just Liam said to check on Brooke so ya..." Niall embarrassed and left. Louis following behind but while closing the the door he had a smirk on his face as he winked. I changed quickly. My mind again went to Louis his kiss, touch, those eyes....

OMG I am in love with Louis but it's obvious he doesn't feel the same way... I am in love with my kidnapper . WTF!

---------------------------------------

(A/N) ARE WE TEASIN? HAHAHAH BTW WHEN FOUR GOT LEAKED SOME YOUTUBER SAVE DTHE SONGS AND LATER SHE UPLOADED SOME OF THE SONGS AND NOW I (~ZenLemMaLik) HAVE CLOUDS, FOOLS GOLD, GIRL ALMIGHTY, NO CONTROL, SPACES, WHERE DO BROKEN HEARTS GO AND 18!!!' THE SONGS ARE AMZAYN EXTRAORDINHARRY PHENOMINIALL FABOLOUIS BRILLIAM!!! OMG SPACES IS MA FAV!! IF YOU VOTE AND COOMENT ILL GIVE YA THE YOUTUBE LINK BUT DONT TELL ANYONE PLS! ;) COMMENT IF U WANT SMUT IN THE NEXT CHP!