WELCOME BACK. MY OLD FRIEND.

After a long and emotionally exhausting day, Nanase Haruka was as emotionally exhausted as Kristen Stewart. He slumped back on his seat, barely moving. If you saw him, you'd probably mistake him for a blue Ronald Mc Donald statue. (Is he even breathing?). His friend, Tachibana Makoto glanced at him and grinned. For some reason, he found haru cute. (No homo)

The bell rang. Classes are over. Haru stood up so fast, it was like something sharp poked him in his asshole. Makoto stared at haru in shock. For a moment there he was afraid that haru might stab a bitch or something.

Makoto: h-haru?..i-is..there..s-something wr-wrong?...

Haru glanced at makoto. His glance made every single hair on makoto's body to stand so straight it could impale you. His armpit hair would be standing up as well if his pits weren't drenched in sweat.

Haru: makoto..what season is it?..

Makoto started to cool down. Even his armpit sweat was staring to dry a little bit. Then again, A LITTLE BIT.

Makoto: season of what show?..

Haru looked at makoto and he raised his eyebrow.

Haru: what are you talking about?.

Makoto: you asked what season...what show?...

Haru face palms his self.

Haru: i was asking about the seasonSS.

Makoto: ahahaha!

Makoto's ears turned pink. Haru puts his palms down.

Haru: well?..

Makoto: its summer..why?..

Haru: exactly.

Makoto: exactly what haru chan?..

Haru: exactly why we should be swimming..

Makoto sighed.

Makoto: haru chan..i would love to swim with you..you know i do..but the schedule..its too tough..i promise ill swim with you when things go easy okay?..

Haru sighed. He turned around and walked away. But before he could go further, makoto stood up and grabbed his arm. He faced makoto.

Haru:???...

Makoto: listen..my mom gave me this..

Makoto held out a free ticket to an indoor swimming pool not so far away from the school. Haru's crystal blue eyes started shimmering.

Makoto: i wont use it anyway..and it'll just go to waste..here..you have it..

Haru: can i really?..

Makoto: of course..

Haru grabbed the ticket and looked at makoto.

Haru: ill cook you some delicious mackerel next time you visit..

Makoto's palms started to sweat.

Makoto: ehe..i think ill pass..so anyw-

But before makoto could finish what he was saying. Haru was sprinting out the room. Makoto let out a sigh and smiled.
When haru got to the indoor pool he went inside. And when he saw the pool, his eyes sparkled and he started to strip. Once his clothes was off, (except his swim suit which he's always wearing) he jumped right it, he accidentally hit someone.

When haru looked up his heart started beating faster. He got sweaty, even when he was submerged in the water. For there, he saw a violet red haired man with piercing violet red eyes rubbing his head from the bump. There's no mistake. Haru took a big gulp. The man that was standing before him, the man that he just hit. Is the man that left him for Australia, his best friend. Rin Matsuoka.

Haru: r-rin?...

Haru started shaking. When rin looked up he didn't seem surprised like haru was. Instead he frowned.

Rin: haru..why are you here?.

Haru: makoto..gave me tickets..but rin. You're back! Since when? How was Australia?

Rin: its fine. Now i feel excuse me..ill be going now.

Haru: wait! Where? Wait up. We didn't even know you're here. The others would love to see you.

Rin: damn it. Since when did you become so talkative?.

Haru was silent for a moment. For a minute there, he was actually blabbering words without even realizing it.

Haru: im just glad to see you back.

Rin: don't be.

Rin looked at haru straight in the eyes.

Rin: i don't plan on staying.

Rin left haru alone in shock. Haru was trembling. Something was different. Rin was rin. But he wasn't. His eyes were full of anger and pain. Haru clenched his fists and went after rin into the locker room. When he found rin he pushed him against the locker.

Rin: what the fuck?!

Haru: you're leaving?. AGAIN?.

Haru's voice was deep. And deadly.

Rin: if i stay if i go thats none of your concern.

Haru: NONE. Of my concern?. Just who do you think you're talking to rin?. You've been gone for years and you come back without saying anything? And now you're leaving?. What the hell happened to you?.

Rin smirked.

Rin: like i said. Its none of your concern.

Haru: im your friend!

Rin: WAS. Look whether you like it or not, im leaving. And thats final.

Rin pushed haru back and started walking away.

Haru: ill do anything to make you stay.

Rin paused when he heard haru. He grinned. And looked back.

Rin: anything?.

Haru took a gulp. Rin's stare was uncomfortable. And for some reason he had a bad feeling about this. But he really wanted rin to stay.

Haru: name it.

Rin walked towards haru. He pushed haru against the locker and pinned him.

Haru: what are you?!-

Rin came close to haru's ear. Haru felt rin breathing on his ear. Rin's breath was hot.

Rin: you said you'd do anything right?.

Haru turned red. He could hear every single breath rin took. And each time he talked he could feel rin's hot breath tickling his ear. He could feel their wet skins pressing against each other. It made his heart beat faster.

Haru: r-rin..

Rin: you could push me away if you don't want to...but then again..if you do..ill leave..

Rin looked at haru. He grinned. Seeing haru like this turned him on. Haru could feel rin's manhood pressing on him. Haru flinched. Rin licked his lips and looked at haru straight in the eyes.

Rin: so..haru...will you let me have a taste?..