Chapter 4- the re-bonding

Before u read this...this is the end cause this is one of my mini books, something small to read when you r just tired or have nothing to do, sry if u wish it was longer :))

Karla was using the computer more often, and at this point, Zella and Karla hated each other but they still missed when they use to play and talk and argue.
They avoided each other more and they started to wish they could shove anything down each other's throats, and that's how bad it was, so Karla was talking to Jon and she saw how happy he can make her, she forgot about everything.... Fights with friends, her,getting sick or anything, she just didn't remember, she was able to smile with real happiness, and she loved how happy she was, later Zella removes her out of a group chat, but Ysabel added her again, and Karla removed Zella...Karla started to say things on how much she misses Zella, but since it was only both of them on the group, she just said it there.... Ysabel suddenly added Zella, and she saw Karla's messages, she was happy, she saw and remembered how happy her friends can make her and she wrote or typed a long message, she meant it
KARLA: I miss her, I remember saying to someone if they ever hurt Zella, they wouldn't be able to walk the next day
Seen by Zella
Zella:Wow. I...don't know what to say. I'm trying to make out the words and put them in order but, they're all bouncing in my head and making weird sentences as if I was a crazy person trying to say something. I kind of regret everything right now. There's so much emotion in me...a mixture of sorrow, guilt and happiness. In the past few months, I missed you guys. Everytime I see you both, my heart sinks which makes fall back to the time where this never happened. And I'm happy that, I'm important to someone. Most of all, I was wrong about you guys. I thought that, the less we would hang out, the less our fights would be. But, I couldn't survive a day without you guys. Yeah, I may have Rosalina and Carl, but...I miss us together. As sisters, in TMNT, remember? I'm sorry. I never knew that you guys missed me. So, can we start over again? Maybe tomorrow? The day after tomorrow? Next week? I don't know, I'll let you guys decide. Just tell me. And of course, I also miss Rennie. I have no one to talk to when video games is in my mind. And again, let's start over?
KARLA : I miss yah sis :) of course
And they were finally friends again, in the inside we all know we miss the friends we don't hang out with, and the ones we fight with, but we have are mistakes, just be careful :) all our FRIENDSHIP NEVER DIES INSIDE....