Chapter 5

((ok! So this book is gonna stay in 3rd Person P.O.V. cause im too lazy to keep changing it -w- ok, enjoy!))

It was the first day of school. Well, the first day of the 3rd year for Class 1-A, now Class 3-A. Many of the students were talking while some didn't want to be bothered. Like bakugo.

The Baku Squad, kirishima, denki, mina, and sero, were bothering bakugo like crazy and he kept snapping at them, telling them to leave him alone. They didn't listen, obviously.

"Cmon brooo!" kirishima said, "Tell us what happened with Todobroki! We know he is your roommate! And we know you like him." kiri whispered the last part. "Go the fuck away extras! And stay out of my fucking business." bakugo growled. They sighed and walked away, finally leaving him alone. Bakugo pulled out a note book and began to draw.

He loved drawing, painting, sculpting, anything that had to do with art basically. He started drawing the classroom with everyone in the class in it. He hated admitting it, but he had a soft spot for everyone in the class. Even Deku. He never said it though.

Little did bakugo know, since he wasn't paying attention and was focused on his drawing, everyone in the class was watching him draw. He didn't like people watching him but as said, he was too focused on the drawing to notice. Everyone seemed to have stars in their eyes as they each slowly started seeing themselves be drawn.

Time skip to TodoBaku dorm :3

Bakugo walked back to the dorm only to walk inside seeing Todoroki shirtless. He felt his face turn bright red and he couldn't take his eyes off of the half n half boy's chest. Todoroki noticed and smirked. He walked over to Bakugo, and Bakugo snapped out of his thoughts when he saw him walking towards him. He gulped when he looked up seeing the heterochromatic boy staring down at him. "I see you were staring at something Katsuki~" Bakugo gulped and didn't say anything, but the blush on his face gave Todoroki the answer he needed.

Todoroki closed the door to their room and began walking towards Bakugo. Bakugo walked backwards until eventually he was pinned against the door. Todoroki grabbed Bakugo's book bag off of him and threw it go the side keeping an intense look at the ash blonde. He had a small smirk on his face as he kept his hands on each side of Bakugo's face. "What's a matter Katsuki? Cat got your tongue?" Bakugo's blush had made its way to his ears. His face was pretty much all red. Todoroki put one hand on Bakugo's chin and made him look at him, still having a sly smirk on his face. "You gotta say something eventually Katsuki~" Bakugo still didn't say anything since many thoughts were rushing through his mind. The only sound that came out were a few small squeaks.

"Hmm.." Todoroki tried to think of something to make Bakugo talk, and then he got an idea. His smirk grew and Bakugo knew he was planning something. Todoroki roughly pulled Bakugo's face towards him by his chin and pulled him into a kiss. Bakugo blushed eventually giving in and kissing back. He felt so many emotions: surprise, shock, embarrassment and happiness. He had no words to describe the way it felt. Todoroki's lips were soft and caring, not lustful or anything like the way he was acting a minute before hand. He eventually pulled away and stared down at Bakugo's red face. He chuckled and smiled before turning around and walking towards the bathroom.

Bakugo put his hands over his mouth gently touching his lips with his fingers. 'oh my god..' so many thoughts were running through his head. He couldn't believe his crush, the hot ass Todoroki Shoto, had just kissed him. He couldn't tell if he was doing it for fun or not but he didn't care at the moment. He smiled slightly and stared at his feet waiting for his blush to die down.

After it did, he walked to his closet. He changed out of his clothes into a white oversized long sleeve shirt and black shorts. He layed down on his bed with an arm over his eyes and the other resting on his chest. He still couldn't believe that had just happened. The scene kept playing in his head and everytime the part where Todoroki kissed him happened, he slightly felt it even though it wasn't really happening. He was so lost in thought that he didn't even realize that Todoroki had came out of the bathroom soaking wet with only a small towel around his waist.

Bakugo glanced over at him and immediately turned bright red. He couldn't believe he was seeing this. Todoroki noticed him staring with a red face and smirked. He knew Bakugo liked him just based off of his face. He slowly walked towards him and sat next to him on his bed. Bakugo sat up and hugged his knees to his chest trying to cover his blush.

He failed.

Todoroki looked at Bakugo and smiled. "Just so you know, the blush on your face tells me exactly what you think of me." Bakugo went completely red. 'shit..' Todoroki chuckled at his reaction. He leaned in and kissed Bakugo's cheek. "Don't worry, I feel the same about you." He smiled and Bakugo looked at him. "You do..?" "Mhm." Todoroki nodded. Bakugo smiled a bit.

Todoroki got up from the bed and walked over to his closet. He dropped the towel and Bakugo quickly covered his face with his hands falling backwards onto his bed. His face was bright red. Todoroki chuckled and started changing. He changed into a tan sweater and black pants. He walked over to Bakugo and layed down beside him. He put his arm around Bakugo and pulled him close to him. Bakugo smiled a bit and snuggled up to Todoroki, his face being buried in his chest. He nuzzled him blushing slightly, making Todoroki chuckle.

Todoroki began to run his fingers through Bakugo's surprisingly soft hair. Bakugo smiled and stayed close to Todoroki. "Hey, Shoto?" "Yea Katsuki?" "What are we gonna do about school?" Todoroki thought for a moment. "How about we make them think we started becoming friends?" "Ok" Bakugo closed his eyes still snuggled up close to Todoroki's chest. He yawned cutely and slowly drifted off to sleep. Todoroki smiled and eventually fell asleep too. Before falling asleep though, he quietly whispered the words...

'I love you..'