Chapter 7

×smut warning×
((also this is my first time writing smut so don't judge me if I get something wrong, I'm basing this off my knowledge from other smut stories.))

*in the dorms*

Todoroki and Bakugo were sitting on the couch watching TV. Or, atleast they were.

Todoroki had pinned Bakugo down and the two males were now having a make out session.
Bakugo was a blushing mess. He enjoyed his boyfriend's soft lips on his own. Eventually, they pulled away for air with a thin string if saliva connecting their tongues. "Shall we continue this in our bed room?" Katsuki nodded, desperate for his boyfriend's touch.

Shoto smirked and lifted Katsuki up, holding him by his thighs, gently rubbing them as well. Katsuki blushed and buried his face in Shoto's neck. Shoto chuckled. He carried the smaller boy all the way to their room and threw him onto his bed. He quickly got ontop of him and started kissing his neck, gently nipping at his skin. Katsuki blushed, slightly panting, and turned his head to the side.

Shoto lifted his and Katsuki's shirts and took them off one at a time. He kissed, licked, and bit at Katsuki's torso. He moved to Katsuki's ear and gently bit on it while playing with one of his nipples, causing Katsuki to moan softly. He quickly covered his mouth to hide the noises coming out of him, which made Shoto mad.

"Don't hide those beautiful noises from me Katsuki." Shoto whispered in Katsuki's ear. Katsuki moved his hand away from his mouth. He was red. Shoto smiled and continued his trail of kisses down to Katsuki's pants. He slowly pulled down his pants and then did his own. Both males were basically naked at this point except for their boxers.

Todoroki slightly tugged at Katsuki's boxers, looking up at his small boyfriend. Katsuki nodded.

-time skip cause I'm too embarrassed to continue that-

Katsuki was bright red. He still couldn't believe that happened to him. With his boyfriend. The hot, pretty boy of the school. He was still bright red and his breathing was slightly off. Shoto was leaving gentle kisses on his neck while they both layed in bed naked. Katsuki was a bit of a mess so Shoto lifted his boyfriend up and carried him to their shared bathroom.

He ran the water making sure it was at a nice warm temperature before putting Katsuki gently in the water. He got in behind him and hugged him. Katsuki relaxed in his boyfriends arms and let him clean him. It only took a couple minutes so they just sat in the warm water until Katsuki started falling asleep. Shoto got out making Katsuki whine. "Cmon Katsu, we gotta get out now." "Hmph.." Katsuki turned around and pouted, crossing his arms. Shoto sighed and lifted his boyfriend out of the tub with a towel. Katsuki squirmed, trying to get out of Shoto's arms but Shoto held onto him. He cleaned him off and went back into their room, still holding Katsuki. Katsuki had given up and was pouting a lot. Shoto sighed and changed the blonde and put him in the bed, laying next to him. Katsuki yawned and eventually fell asleep.

Shoto knew he would forget about it in the morning and fell asleep.