Night through munchkin city

Drifting in small circles around water, I become sea sick but with the advantage of knowing where I'm going I snap out of it and look up at the night stars. Bewildered by their shiny I dream of the moments with momma Eva like visions in a mirror. And then the noise of a dog catches my attention, the barking howls make me nervous because I'm scared of dogs. Momma Eva said "that fear don't control us but being brave can overthrow fears surroundings ". I soon see the dog, "thinking it would be a lot bigger" I say to myself . It's small than I imagined but big with talk, the closer I get to the dog from the waves the more it barks and growls. " I wonder why you hate me so much when you're the one in some trouble " . The dog had his leg trapped in some unknown black goo, even though it wouldn't let me save itself I had a heart. I got my hands dirty by pulling it up and scraping off most of the goo, he stop his barking ( found out it was a male dog) when I put him down in the truck next to me. He looked at me with sad eyes sitting in begging position, " yeah you welcome " I said looking at him with attitude in my voice. He then looks out the onto the ocean with regret in his sad eyes, " don't worry God has a plan little one " he looks back and seems to be smiling with his mouth open wide. I smile back while he comes up to me and sits on my lap like a trained puppy, " you must be a small trairer breed pup". He seems to shake his head yes, " well I might call you little one cause you are a small thing with a big bark". He comes close to my face like a friend " can I keep you as a first friend " licking my face I knew the answer to that question. Eventually we both jump up at the same time to the lights above us, " were in a some kind of small city little one, see told you God has a plan"! Suddenly the truck stops speeding through the waters and soon flouts calmly once again. The city was small not tiny but small enough for me to walk through the streets and buildings without slouching. But the whole city was very unique in many ways of concern, it was like New Orleans but curved with enthusiasm of beauty. Little one looked at me and barked, " yeah let's get on land and out of this truck" I get myself out first then have little one jump into my arms to get out also. I step on the weird concrete, it feels like stepping on glass floors. "The people that live here may be very wealthy" I say to little one still amazed. I look back for the truck bit nothing appears to be there, I look back down at little one cradled in my arms like a baby just to say " I don't know if you live here in this world but I think it's somewhere far from mine " !