House of the Devil's wife

Walking" through the grimy woods still being held by Miss's Willams griping fingers around my throat, I pray so much that I even mumble everything I was saying. " Oh shut the hell up, God won't help you tonight" Miss Willams said while pulling my throat closer to her ugly face. " And when we get inside this house, if I hear screaming or a little tear fall down your pretty eyes " " What Miss's Willams " I say with certainty fear in my voice. " I'ma get my gramma's crane stick and whoop your ass so bad you an't gon walk for nine months, you understand "?! " you mean that witch staff you always holding on to, that wasn't your grandma's stick cause she wouldn't be dead from your disgraceful self " I say with a evil grin. I soon look up to her with that same face, she knows I'm scared of her but I an't no puck to say something 'bout her and you can believe that! Suddenly, she kicks me in my back with her foot ( An't the first time she did that ) "OWWW! " I said with some pain in my voice. " hurry up to my house brat " said Miss's Willams pushing me hard that I almost slipped on the ground. A few minutes later I can see the house that vergers me to turn back. "The house of the devils wife" I call it, but many others say " The house of the devil himself ". Mostly because back in the old days, witches cursed and casted spells of voodoo on innocent people. So I guess miss Willams is the devil herself ! Seeing the house makes me vomit, the rusted windows, dark and ugly peeled paint on the walls. Worse of all I have to live in it with a monstrous bitch that does nothing but drink all day 'n night. Don't even clean after herself, which you can picture how the house look but don't worry I always clean it no matter what.