Surprise Pt.2 - 12/18/19

A/N: Part 2 as promised! Well I hope you enjoy it! I Love you my little beans!!! Here is some more music he listens to while packing and driving. He listens to calming aesthetic music and lofi or just random types. It's also Sunday the day this chapter unless I say differently. Okay enjoy my little beans!!!

Izuku POV

I woke up the next day to the kittens playing with curls. I had giggled softly and carefully sat up. I remembered that I had to pack because we didn't get time because of the kittens. I went downstairs to see what's for breakfast and the kittens follow me but I had to help them and Sky. Once we get downstairs I fill their food and water bowls. Then I get to cooking because my parents are still asleep.

While I'm cooking I play my favorite playlist of aesthetic music while dancing and singing along with headphones because I'm not an ass. I'm cooking french toast with eggs and bacon and hash-browns for breakfast.

(A/N: Look up aesthetic songs and click a list of music.)

___________________________________Time Skip___________________________________

After I was done cooking I ate and then I made plates for my parents. I started to clean the mess I made.

___________________________________Time Skip____________________________________

After cleaning I walked into my parents room with trays with their food on it and woke them up.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!" I yelled.

Dad screamed and sounded like a girl but mom was just surprised because she was used to this. I walked in to the bedroom happily and gave them breakfast.

"Thanks honey," mom said.

"Thanks Zuzu," Dad also said but with a little bitterness because of how I woke him up.

I just laughed and left to go pack up my room. I got out my pipe and my weed while playing my aesthetic music playlist. Mom and I smoke pot inside the apartment a lot so we are used to it. Oh yeah dad does too. I smoked a little then put it down to pack all of my All Might merchandise.

(A/N: This is what part of Izuku's room looks like but imagine its a mint green and burgundy design and the lights have photos hanging from them. The throw rug is also a fluffy pastel pink but the regular rug is black and half of the wall is painted with chalkboard paint. Under the bed the cat bed is also there. And of course a bunch of hero merch but mostly All Might. "

I finished packing the merch and I moved on to my random trinkets and photos and lights and some room decor

__________________________________Time Skip_____________________________________