Dream On

The night finally came. Depeche's first night at that pub. Rose walked down the stairs and found the boys drinking in the small bar. She was already dressed for the night of work. Black dress which ended just above her knees, black corset, red lipstick, black eyeliner, black high heels and fishnets.

"Did the party started already and no one told me?" Rose said surprising the guys

"We're sorry, we didn't-" Andy said but Rose interrupted

"That's ok, I'm just joking" she said laughing and patted Andy on the shoulder softly making him smile

"You look wonderful, Rose!" Martin said. Martin looked at Dave and realised he seemed hypnotized. "Don't you agree, Dave?" he said beating on Dave's arm softly

"Y-yes, sure!" Dave said finally back to reality. "You look beautiful" he sighed

"Thank you" Rose said with a little smile "Feel free to keep drinking, guys. People will start coming soon". They turned to their drinks again and Rose whispered on Dave's ear "You should be more careful about what's under your pants". Dave blushed hard, she saw his erection under his pants.

A few minutes later the girls came and people started to went to the pub and drink. Anik went on the stage to make her dance number. She was all dressed in pink, with shiny corset and very short dress. Martin and Andy were watching as every other men there but Dave kept his mind in another place. He decided to go smoke on the balcony of his bedroom watching the moon shining bright. He was lost in thoughts when he heard someone knocking on the door. He said to come in still looking at the sky while he could hear footsteps coming closer.