The Main Characters

Adrien ( Blond one, with Kagami ) - Adrien is the "prince" extremely rich, He is a model for "La Mode". Adrien has never fallen in love before but wish to. He is 15, looking for a girl. He is all a girl ever wishes for, smart, funny, weird, and freaking handsome. 

Kagami ( Blue short hair one, with Adrien ) - Kagami is the most gorgeous girl on the planet, or so she thinks. She is Adrien's best friend, you have been through everything together, you see her as a little sister, but to her, future boyfriend. Everyone in their fencing class loves her, I mean, who wouldn't ( me  -__-  )

Marinette ( Blue hair with pigtails one, with Luka ) -  Marinette is a regular girl, living a normal life, but that doesn't stop her from being who she is. People say she is crazy and no boy will ever love her. She gets called names and gets beat up. She hates it, but she is blessed to have a loving home with loving parents. She dreams of meeting a boy and becoming his girl and living happily ever after.

Luka ( Light blue hair one, with Marinette ) Luka is Marinette's best friend. He loves her so much and hates when she comes home crying, she always keeps stuff to herself. When he can, he makes sure she is smiling and happy, he loves when she is goofy. He is madly in love and is waiting for the moment to ask her out. Luka is also her neighbor helping her deliver pastries around the area.