Chapter 1

"Some people lose hope. Others lose patience, while others lose their soul. Some lose their certainties and some have nothing to lose. "  -Marinette 

I thought that he would be mine. I guess I was wrong...

Dear Diary, 

Guess what! Today I saw this boy...I still don't know his name, but I know, I am in love with him. At first, I didn't really like him. When I walked into class he was messing with my chair, which was weird. I mean, who messes with someone's chair. I knew he was up to something. I immediately went over and yelled at him, not even knowing him. 

"Hey! What are you doing?" 

He quickly gets up. I see gum sticking on my chair. WHAT?!

"I was just trying to-" 

I hear giggling and lookup. Ugh, Chole. When will she ever leave? 

"Haha, very funny, good job you three." 

"No, no no-I" 

"Your friends with Chole, aren't you?"  

He looks at me like something just died. I felt this pain in my heart like I just slapped him. 

"Why do people keep saying that?" 

Wait, is he not? Why did he look so hurt, I mean, he is friends with the most evil girl in like, umm, the entire world! I sit back down not looking at him at all. I have never felt this anger before, I mean, who puts gum on someone's chair, and I've never even met the guy. I see him looking at me with this sad "puppy eye" look, but I don't pay attention to him at all. I open my textbook and get to work scooting away from the pink gum. 

It's finally the end of the day. I rush to leave, but then see that it's pouring. Great. I need to get home and bake some more bread for my parents. I then see him. He waves at me, but I look away. I can see in the corner of my eye his disappointment in himself. Good, he should be disappointed. He opens up his umbrella and starts to walk off...but instead, he stops. 

"I just wanted you to know that I was only trying to take the chewing gum off your seat." 

Wait, he didn't do that. Oh no. What did I do?

"I swear." 

Woah. 

"I've never been to school before. I've never had friends. It's all sort of new to me." 

I see him look at me from the corner of his eyes..and then..he turns, and looks at me, handing his umbrella to me, and...I 

I fell in love with him. 

It was like looking at a new person. Time felt like it stopped. Just him and I. Eye to eye. Heartbeat to heartbeat. I don't know how to describe it. I felt magical. He was a handsome teenage boy who is about a head taller than me. His skin tone, fair with a rosy tint, especially on his cheeks, nose and the tips of his ears. When I looked into his eyes I could see emerald green in his eyes and his hair, brushed-back, and blond. He was wearing a white button-down shirt with an upturned collar with his sleeves rolled up above his elbow. He was also wearing a black shirt with five horizontal stripes around the chest which are colored, from top to bottom, yellow, olive green, bright green, dark green, and periwinkle. His jeans, blue, and orange sneakers with white laces and a logo of a black butterfly in a circle on the sides. I remembered every single detail about him. Except one...I still don't know his name, but I know I will. I can feel it. 

I then finally am able to move, and I take the umbrella, but me being madly clumsy and madly in love, the umbrella shuts trapping me inside it. Then, I hear his laugh. God, my heart was fluttering. I hope I can always make him laugh. 

I bring the umbrella back up and laugh with him. He then smiles again, ugh, butterflies now. 

"Haha, see you tomorrow." 

He then walks off heading to his car in the pouring rain. I watch him, dazed by how amazing he is. 

"See, e-e- ya-ha" 

Now, I can't wait to go to school. 

~~~Heyo everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter!~~~ 

Love, Boo