Lay of the Land

Teodora: So what has happened snice my grounding? Asked Teodora as she sat on the couch and was glad that her grounding was now over.

Swift-Cutt then jumped up onto the couch.

Swift-Cutt: Not much we found a nearby cave with energy in it so were good on power for a while. We also finished building a ground bridge making it easier to get around, also Three-Horn says thanks for lending him those books on this world, dust, and stuff like that." Said Swift-Cutt as Marcella look at him with a confused face.

Marcella: What's a ground bridge?" Asked Marcella not sure what that was.

Swift-Cutt: A ground bridge can get you from one point to another in a matter of seconds." Explained Swift-Cutt as Marcella took everything in

Currently Quetzalcoatl & his proxies had set up a base in the forest. It wasn't the best place to set up a base, but when you are on the move all the time you do what you can. Currently the leader of this group was walking back to camp after a failed hunt and the desertion of his partner. This person was a Being with a Aztec helmet  and a portion of it being black in the back. He was wearing traditional aztec clothing

Currently he was wondering why Baba Yaga and Fenrir, monsters like us, would just leave him like that.

Nu Gui: Quetzalcoatl thank god your back." Said the member as he caught his breath.

Confused at why she was out of breath Quetzalcoatl approached him.

Quetzalcoatl: What's going on!? Ordered Quetzalcoatl wanting to figure out what happened.

The member wasn't sure how to answer that.

Nu Gui: Um you've got an interesting visitor." Answered the member as Quetzalcoatl looked annoyed.

Quetzalcoatl Is it that man again?" Asked Quetzalcoatl not wanting to deal with him again.

Nu Gui: Um, no. It's a fire beast Said the member as Quetzalcoatl just stared at her for a few moments before saying something.

Quetzalcoatl: Did you all get into the alcohol again?" Asked Quetzalcoatl not believing her and thought they were drunk again. The last time they all got drunk they all ended up on a train and were all in costumes. He still couldn't figure out how they got those costumes.

Nu Gui: No, It's waiting for you in your tent." Replied the member as Quetzalcoatl figured he should check it out.

Quetzalcoatl: Fine but if you are wasting my time, you're going to clean all the weapons here." Said Quetzalcoatl as he went to his tent, but the member asked one more thing of him.

Bactus King: Um, sir where's Fenrir and Baba Yaga?" Asked the member as Quetzalcoatl stopped.

The look that he gave the member was so intense that he was about to piss himself in fear.

Quetzalcoatl: they're not coming back." Was all Quetzalcoatl said before walking off.

As he walked to his tent his saw that all the members were looking at his tent with looks of disbelief. When he finally reached it he opened the flap to reveal a hideous beast just standing there.